Michael.

Mariah is a bigger streaming artist than Madonna. Why?

YT:

Mariah - 5 vevo certified videos

Madonna - 1 vevo certified video

Spotify:

Most streamed songs

Mariah 

- ABMB: +41m

- WBT: +42m

- AIWFCIY: +117m

Madonna

- LAP: +34m

- BIM: +32m

- 4 Minutes: +26m

Talent Always Wins

EtRGgn8.gif

1. Madonna doesn't have her videos on vevo, most of her videos that are posted on warner/madonna channels are blocked outside around 10 countries

2. Madonna's 80s songs were divided on spotify thanks to Celebration. I mean you clearly have 2 separated versions of her biggest songs on top of her page but you ignored that.

Trying it with this won't make Glory any less of an flop, has it crossed 200k yet?

15 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Mariah - 5 vevo certified videos

Madonna - 1 vevo certified video

Considering that Madonna's vevo only has her videos since MDNA and the ones uploaded by Warner are blocked in most countries, I don't think it's that bad. moo1 

Madonna only has like 5 videos on her vevo tho rip4 Warner has the rest of her catalogue and they've done a messy ass job, deleting videos and then reuploading, not making everything available WW, letting fan uploads reach tens of millions of views and then deleting them etc rip4

Moo does win on Spotify tho ig but they're close jj2 and aiwfciy doesn't really count jj1

2 minutes ago, Jony said:

Madonna only has like 5 videos on her vevo tho rip4 Warner has the rest of her catalogue and they've done a messy ass job, deleting videos and then reuploading, not making everything available WW, letting fan uploads reach tens of millions of views and then deleting them etc rip4

Moo does win on Spotify tho ig but they're close jj2 and aiwfciy doesn't really count jj1

Madonna has more songs with over 20m streams overall tho nat2  and excluding xmas song lap has more streams than marah's most streamed regular song nat2

Pigriah can have her streams while Madge remains unbothered with Rebel Heart selling 3 times more than Me. I Am Obese... The Elusive Cow, the abysmal MDNA outselling whatever Moo released at that time, Hard Candy selling twice as much as BIG=MAC2, and the list goes on and on!

Like a Prayer has 51M streams, there are several streamed version on Spotify. Celebration's / The Immaculate Collection's. etc

As for YouTube, what @Jony said. 

I can't view most of her catalogue on YouTube because it's blocked in my country, while I can view this : 61,043,488 views, uploaded on 2013 by a random YouTube channel. And I think (not sure) Madonna has more monthly listeners on Spotify so aretha1

1 hour ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

1. Madonna doesn't have her videos on vevo, most of her videos that are posted on warner/madonna channels are blocked outside around 10 countries

2. Madonna's 80s songs were divided on spotify thanks to Celebration. I mean you clearly have 2 separated versions of her biggest songs on top of her page but you ignored that.

Trying it with this won't make Glory any less of an flop, has it crossed 200k yet?

What has Glory to do with this in the first place? lmfao1 

39 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Pigriah can have her streams while Madge remains unbothered with Rebel Heart selling 3 times more than Me. I Am Obese... The Elusive Cow, the abysmal MDNA outselling whatever Moo released at that time, Hard Candy selling twice as much as BIG=MAC2, and the list goes on and on!

lmfao1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Madonna doesn't have her videos on vevo, most of her videos that are posted on warner/madonna channels are blocked outside around 10 countries 2. Madonna's 80s songs were divided on spotify th

Pigriah can have her streams while Madge remains unbothered with Rebel Heart selling 3 times more than Me. I Am Obese... The Elusive Cow, the abysmal MDNA outselling whatever Moo released at that time

YT: Mariah - 5 vevo certified videos Madonna - 1 vevo certified video Spotify: Most streamed songs Mariah  - ABMB: +41m - WBT: +42m - AIWFCIY: +117m Madonn

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.