Michael.

Mariah is a bigger streaming artist than Madonna. Why?

Madonna has sold more albums, more singles, has had more #1 singles across the globe, has a way stronger catalogue and is more well-known across the globe, and do I really need to say a thing about touring? I guess Moo can have streams.  I mean, just compare RHE to TEC. mad7

5 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

More classics. Being an actual legend.

Madonna has failed to produce a classic as big as My Heart Will Go On, I Will Always Love You and All I Want For Christmas Is You and that's a fact.

And to that person who says Mariah is local, I am from the same country as him (Serbia) and Mariah songs are more covered in all TALENT shows than Madonna songs (even in folk competitions, so that tells you something). Actually, I never hear anyone covering Madonna songs at all. Look at X Factor, The Voice and other talent shows and you'll see it. Hero and Without You are always there.

And Celine has sold more albums than Madonna with Titanic Soundtrack and Encore Un Soir is outdoing Rebel Heart despite being a French album so stop acting like Madonna is untouchable when Celine outlasted her.

The delusion. Titanic's soundtrack is NOT a Boreline's album, no matter how hard you all try to make it happen. mad7 

Why is the good sis Celine dragged into this mess? brit2

In terms of sales Madonna > Celine = Mariah. Isn't that an established fact? All the 3 divas have sold well and have nothing to prove. Although I think Celine's career surprisingly held up well in terms of sales because of her niche markets. Her core demographic still buys CDs.

Unison - 3 million

Celine Dion - 5 million

D'eux - 10 million

The Colour of My Love - 20 million

S'il Suffisait D'Aimer - 4 million

Falling Into You - 32 million

Let's Talk About Love - 31 million

These Are the Special Times - 12 million

All the Way - 22 million

A New Day Has Come - 12 million

One Heart - 5 million

Taking Chances - 3.5 million

Sans Attendre - 1.5 million

Loved Me Back to Life - 1.7 million

Encore Un Soir (released 6 weeks ago) - 620k

Edited by TJ
To include the sales for The Colour of My Love
8 minutes ago, TJ said:

In terms of sales Madonna > Celine = Mariah. Isn't that an established fact? All the 3 divas have sold well and have nothing to prove. Although I think Celine's career surprisingly held up well in terms of sales because of her niche markets. Her core demographic still buys CDs.

Unison - 3 million

Celine Dion - 5 million

D'eux - 10 million

All the Way - 22 million

One Heart - 5 million

Céiling her never ending slayage gaga13

4 hours ago, TJ said:

Unison - 3 million

Celine Dion - 5 million

D'eux - 10 million

All the Way - 22 million

One Heart - 5 million

Madonna wishes

18 hours ago, light741 said:

It was not a flop either. Its sales in Germany and France were very good. In France it sold only 100.000 less than Daydream. None of this has anything to do with what we were talking about. ABC logic is not going to help you here. Because artist A selling more than artist B, doesn't mean that artist B didn't achieve international success. As simple as that.

And 2 countries =/= whole Europe.

On 13/10/2016 at 8:25 PM, Salvatore said:

Mariah serving stranded whale for MAC cosmetics.

2fe5322083fc627722408d0e93eac718.jpg

i was waiting for a fat shaming comment from you

which is ridiculous since she's not even fat anymore but oh well

she has always looked better than madonna and she always will dahling

stay mad

EtRGgn8.gif

5 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

i was waiting for a fat shaming comment from you

which is ridiculous since she's not even fat anymore but oh well

she has always looked better than madonna and she always will dahling

stay mad

EtRGgn8.gif

Beautiful hands and smooth skin. moo6

On 10/12/2016 at 9:37 AM, Michael. said:

I just love how some of you act like AIWFCIY doesn't exist or it's not Mariah's song. It's not her fault if she has a huge classic in her discography that will be forever remembered. 

EtRGgn8.gif 

Yea, I'm confused by this lol. It's HER song through and through. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a recurring yuletide hit. She could've stopped her career after that first Xmas album and still be eating good from the royalties off that song. A lot of artists would kill to have a guaranteed recurring hit every year.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Madonna doesn't have her videos on vevo, most of her videos that are posted on warner/madonna channels are blocked outside around 10 countries 2. Madonna's 80s songs were divided on spotify th

Pigriah can have her streams while Madge remains unbothered with Rebel Heart selling 3 times more than Me. I Am Obese... The Elusive Cow, the abysmal MDNA outselling whatever Moo released at that time

YT: Mariah - 5 vevo certified videos Madonna - 1 vevo certified video Spotify: Most streamed songs Mariah  - ABMB: +41m - WBT: +42m - AIWFCIY: +117m Madonn

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.