Firdawsi

TS6 is apparantely titled "Thirteen"

8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Bullshit laughcry1 Imagine Dragons' album isn't even called Radioactive, it's Night Visions dead2 

"There probably won’t be a live stream announcement for TS6 as Taylor’s looking for a more low key release (surprise album drop?) to contrast with her former major promo in the lead up to albums. Taylor’s label is expecting sales of 1.5M within the first week."

Wanting a 'low key release' and expecting 1.5M first week sales do NOT go together laughcry1 

I know right?  rav2  Especially because the rumored release day is a Sunday, which takes three days out of the tracking week.  oprah11 Then again, 1989 sold 900k in a day 

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

I know right?  rav2  Especially because the rumored release day is a Sunday, which takes three days out of the tracking week.  oprah11 Then again, 1989 sold 900k in a day 

Right, that's just unrealistic dead2 
1989 sold 900k in a day sure, but didn't that include pre-orders? AND massive relentless promo + Shake It Off smashing everywhere oprah11

Taylor's main game to success has always been her golden marketing strategy and business mind. A surprise release wouldn't work for her and would just stumble her oprah11

But then again this is another inbetween era which is a period where her fans doubt EVERYTHING she's doing only to get proven wrong once the album drop fall2 Watch her pull 10M first week, Adole who? gaycat1

I'm totally here for the surprise release scheme. I think she will do extremely well. I don't care what the genre is because it's Taylor and it probably will be fun whatever route she takes.

But I lowkey hate the album name. Another numeric title? [emoji19]

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

6 minutes ago, Mom said:

Didn't she say she was going to take a long break after 1989? Has it been that long already. 

julia1 Well, she sees all of the other pop girls releasing so she thinks it'd be fun to drop an album where and when it's not wanted.

gaga12 She should hold off til next summer...

Just now, The Lone Wolf said:

Her break = weeks,not years

The last singles from 1989 just finally died off dead2

I know she likes to release in the fall quarter, but right now isn't the right time for it, hopefully she's just working on it - she's a smart cookie, and hopefully she's smart enough to realize that she needs a little time dead2

Just now, Mom said:

The last singles from 1989 just finally died off dead2

I know she likes to release in the fall quarter, but right now isn't the right time for it, hopefully she's just working on it - she's a smart cookie, and hopefully she's smart enough to realize that she needs a little time dead2

pretty sure Red also lasted until early 2014 dead2 

And she hasn't got a single on the charts since June dead2 

2 hours ago, Arya said:

She never surprise released though jj3

so didn't Beyonce in 2013 jj3 

1 hour ago, Moonlight. said:

The album 13 with 13 tracks will debut at #13 on november 13. jj2 

delete pls

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Bullshit laughcry1 Imagine Dragons' album isn't even called Radioactive, it's Night Visions dead2 

"There probably won’t be a live stream announcement for TS6 as Taylor’s looking for a more low key release (surprise album drop?) to contrast with her former major promo in the lead up to albums. Taylor’s label is expecting sales of 1.5M within the first week."

Wanting a 'low key release' and expecting 1.5M first week sales do NOT go together laughcry1 

not you tearing this thing apart mess1mess1mess1 I knew there was something wrong with that ID statement, I just couldn't pinpoint what it is mess1 

1 minute ago, The Lone Wolf said:

pretty sure Red also lasted until early 2014 dead2 

And she hasn't got a single on the charts since June dead2 

That's not my point dead2

To a lot of people, it feels like the 1989 era has just ended - it doesn't matter if the last singles died off the chart - they were still playing the last three singles on semi-regular rotation on regional radio not a month ago. 

First off, I'm not saying she's going to flop - because every time someone says that, she doesn't - but if she releases this year, she will feel the effects of over exposure. That 1.5 Million target is mainly out of the question if she release this year, it'll probably be closer to a million or a little over a million - coupled with sales declines and other things. 

Provided that this is true, I'm hoping that she's still just working in it and releases it next year dead2