Gilly

Fellow monsters, I repent once again

ok, so ive had the Joanne snippets on REPEAT these last couple of days and I have to say.... i'm fucking back on board with yall 

4gJB9un.gif 

re-added my godga award back where it belongs sass1 

idgaf if this shit flops, it sounds AMAZING. Like, PI was probably one of the worst songs on the album rip2 

my least fav snippets were AYO and grigio girls when they first came out but i love them now brit2 

my least fav snippet now is come to mama but even that sounds kinda cute rip2 

Im so fucking perched cry4 

to think that we are getting this in just a couple of days cry2 like it can literally leak ANY MINUTE fall8

so flop or not, we will WIN because yet once AGAIN, Gaga will deliver another MASTERPIECE to add to her immaculate collection of work.

4gJB9un.gif 

Im fucking ready sis

hear my sinners prayer and release this fucking GOLD MINE

4gJB9un.gif V

On 10/13/2016 at 2:48 AM, Gilly said:

ok, so ive had the Joanne snippets on REPEAT these last couple of days and I have to say.... i'm fucking back on board with yall 

4gJB9un.gif 

idgaf if this shit flops, it sounds AMAZING. Like, PI was probably one of the worst songs on the album rip2 

my least fav snippets were AYO and grigio girls when they first came out but i love them now brit2 

my least fav snippet now is come to mama but even that sounds kinda cute rip2 

Im so fucking perched cry4 

to think that we are getting this in just a couple of days cry2 like it can literally leak ANY MINUTE fall8

so flop or not, we will WIN because yet once AGAIN, Gaga will deliver another MASTERPIECE to add to her immaculate collection of work.

4gJB9un.gif 

Im fucking ready sis

hear my sinners prayer and release this fucking GOLD MINE

4gJB9un.gif V

Bitch you can be disappointed with Gaga and forget about her for a bit but you never drop her 

4gJB9un.gif

21 minutes ago, Gilly said:

4gJB9un.gif 

Image result for wife swap god warrior

@Gilly See the light sis rih9

Dancing In Circles and Diamond Heart and Angel Down are slayage in an mp3 rih9 

1 minute ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

@Gilly See the light sis rih9

Dancing In Circles and Diamond Heart and Angel Down are slayage in an mp3 rih9 

da light hit me like

4gJB9un.gif

my trinity of anticipation is Dancin In Circles, John Wayne and ANGEL GOD cry2 

26 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

PI was probably one of the worst songs on the album rip2 

Are u delusional about your own actions too, sis? ellie1

When you were prancing around promoting PI in every thread/status update u were most def NOT mentioning that it was probably the worst song on the album. You were acting like IT was the 2nd coming of Jesus. Sit.

4gJB9un.gif

7 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

When you were prancing around promoting PI in every thread/status update u were most def NOT mentioning that it was probably the worst song on the album. You were acting like IT was the 2nd coming of Jesus. Sit.

Um, that was before I heard the rest of the snippets? Wtf are you on about. At that point PI was the only song we had heard. Get your facts right before you try and come for me because girl I am not the one...

12 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

Um, that was before I heard the rest of the snippets? Wtf are you on about. At that point PI was the only song we had heard

I know and that's the reason why most of the monsters left in the first place, because of PI and because other monsters like yourself were trying to force them to like PI. The album snippets were secondary. Blame yourself for why monsters/Gilly left.

4gJB9un.gif

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I know and that's the reason why most of the monsters left int he first place, because of PI, and because other monsters like yourself were trying to force them to like PI. Blame yourself for why Gilly left.

4gJB9un.gif

I didnt try and force them to like PI, PI was getting trashed for filth. Someone had to be the Mother Teresa for that poor single. I supported it until I realised the rest of the album is 10x better

4gJB9un.gif

7 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

I didnt try and force them to like PI, PI was getting trashed for filth. Someone had to be the Mother Teresa for that poor single

4gJB9un.gif

So u admit that your support was not genuine love for the song. That it was influenced only by others' hatred for it.

4gJB9un.gif

28 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

So u admit that your support was not genuine love for the song. That it was influenced only by others' hatred for it.

4gJB9un.gif

No I never said I didn't love the song, god do I need to spell things out for you. The rest of the album is BETTER. I did love PI when it first came out but the rest of the album is even better than what I thought. Y am i justifying myself to u, you dont get anything ever jj3 

16 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

No I never said I didn't love the song, god do I need to spell things out for you. The rest of the album is BETTER. I did love PI when it first came out but the rest of the album is even better than what I thought. Y am i justifying myself to u, you dont get anything ever jj3 

And the question never was about your love for the song.

4gJB9un.gif

The question was about was about u posting about it everywhere, in which u already confessed that your were Mother Teresaing it and doing it as a response for the hate it got. I already got all the info I need from u and u can go back to your daily activities now, sis.

4gJB9un.gif

5 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

4gJB9un.gif

You should not be surprised, sis.... That's gilly for you... he even knows it.

4gJB9un.gif