Rebel Bitch

Bow Down!!!

10 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

madonna dances and she is my fav also

not with that first 2 awards of your set sis 4gJB9un.gif

I said none of your OTHER favs. Learn to read carefully, sis. 

4gJB9un.gif

And no1curr about who I have/don't have in my awards, I stan Madge and Janet. I stan for dancing talent, clearly. 

4gJB9un.gif

10 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

drag me daddy

4gJB9un.gif

sis best dancer is God.Lo tho 4gJB9un.gif

J.Lo is the future of dance, I mean lbr who else is gonna be shaking it 10 years down the line? 

4gJB9un.gif

And if anyone's thinking of Beyonce right now, well, let's just say that we're strictly discussing PROFESSIONAL dance not twerking and the likes. 

4gJB9un.gif

12 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

J.Lo is the future of dance, I mean lbr who else is gonna be shaking it 10 years down the line? 

4gJB9un.gif

And if anyone's thinking of Beyonce right now, well, let's just say that we're strictly discussing PROFESSIONAL dance not twerking and the likes. 

4gJB9un.gif

Oh sis...

Beyoncé can do it all, for example let's not act like the choreography to single ladies can not be considered "Professional" dance,  do not embarrass yourself and know which pop girl are you talking about... 

4gJB9un.gif

I don't know why are you comparing my Queen to JLO? i mean i love JLO, she cool, i use, but her live performances were never the talk of the town like QB's.... and what future? JLO never had a single iconic dance choreo like QB does. 

4gJB9un.gif