Donald in 1992: I will date a 10 year old in 10 years

Donald Trump was recorded in 1992 joking about a little girl who was walking past him ... "I'll be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?"
The Entertainment Tonight video was just released on CBS News. You can't see Trump in the video, which was recorded around Christmas time inside Trump Tower. CBS says he was looking at a group of 10-year-olds walking past him when  he made the comment, and you see the group of girls on a nearby escalator right after the comment.

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

xtina8

Insane. Again, has nothing to do with his presidential claim but eh. I wish people spent some more time discussing both this shit and all the Hillary leaks that are being completely overshadowed even though they actually are about her as a politician..

Only people LIKE ME will discuss the Hillary leaks. Shil voters think they are from RUSSIA. Give me a damn break. If they got 10% of the coverage and she wasn't facing Trump, she would be  cooked.

My hardcore liberal and Trumpers will discuss the leaks but people basically voting for Hillary because she isn't Trump or for "first woman president" are tone deaf. And Media won't cover it, only RW media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich and only extremely LW you tubers. Hillary has bought off all mainstream media. 

CupvZfdUIAAhr5u.jpg

22 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

My hardcore liberal and Trumpers will discuss the leaks but people basically voting for Hillary because she isn't Trump or for "first woman president" are tone deaf. And Media won't cover it, only RW media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich and only extremely LW you tubers. Hillary has bought off all mainstream media. 

CupvZfdUIAAhr5u.jpg

or you know because she has 30 years of experience and actual plans laughcry1 

But I guess you didn't see that because she's just a woman

Just now, lautnerfied said:

Not GOOD experience 

yes because no one knows more about 

The White House and Presidency than a first Lady

Foreign Policy than a Secretary of State

Domestic Policy than a State Senator and State First Lady

ny12 

3 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

xtina8

Insane. Again, has nothing to do with his presidential claim but eh. I wish people spent some more time discussing both this shit and all the Hillary leaks that are being completely overshadowed even though they actually are about her as a politician..

Can u update me I'm busy doing stuff and can't search for news/videos now. What leaked from Hilary's side?