Tasso

Is this what LG5 should've been?

So with the Joanne snippets leaking we kind of know what the direction of the album is going to be like. 

But do you think she should've went with the disco/funk route instead? interesting1 (Also where is the funk on Joanne that she was talking about during radio interviews? jj4

I'm pretty sure that this was the original direction of LG5, especially considering that she was working with Nile Rodgers and was about to work with Giorgo Moroder wendy1 

So what do you think sistren? interesting1 

Inspired by @Anita Dick's BG thread. 

This sound is fun for a track or two, but without other influences this would get old very quickly.

Not to mention the production on this sounds more throw-back than influential and innovative.

I've not listened to all the LG5 snippets, but I like what I've heard so far lj1

Give me the rock vibes and energy of Perfect Goddusion over this any day brit12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So with the Joanne snippets leaking we kind of know what the direction of the album is going to be like.  But do you think she should've went with the disco/funk route instead?  (Also where is th

YESSSS     I Loved this when it came out, my pussy exploded when it witnessed it.

That's probably where she was originally headed. I'd be here for it if she kept the sound fresh and modern.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.