Diamond

Least favorite track on Joanne?

What's your least favorite track on Joanne? wendy1 

For me, it's Come to Mama. The lyrics are cute but it serves cheesy sitcom theme song mixed with Macy's Thanksgiving day parade dead7 

I don't really like Angel Down either, but I think it will be a grower 

Discuss wendy1 

I'd have to say Sinner's Prayer. It doesn't really go anywhere for the first three minutes, I wish it had a little more dynamic earlier in the track. In saying that, every song on this album is still solid. I'm quite impressed that at the lack of any filler. 

I hate JW and DIC but the title track takes the crown. It starts off beautifully but omg her vocals and the production just end up wrecking it from the second verse onwards sia5 It should've stayed soft and tender, not turning into your regular basic radio ballad from the 90s.

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

Diamond Heart is such a meh filler and shouldn't have been an opening track. So that.

The DIC haters here though feb1 

it's all madonna stans. what do you expect lmfao2 

anyway, least favs are easily Come To Mama and Diamond Heart. I wanted Just Another Day on the regular edition. It's so good oprah2