Bionic Monster

Fossils, we need to talk.

"All those monsters forcing themselves to like Joanne." Can y'all stop with that? That is one of the most annoying and pretentious drag attempts I have EVER seen on here. For you to assume that if anyone like something that you don't particularly enjoy and you think they have to be "forcing" themselves is insulting. I know this statement very personally affects some of you, but I actually think Joanne is a quality piece of work. If you don't agree with me, that's fine, but don't tell me that my opinion is forced/wrongdead2

I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative, one that I have never asked to be a part of, since the release of Perfect Illusion.

Well, when you've constantly spat on artists like Taylor Swift etc. it's just comical to then claim a genuine love for Joanne that's just fair I'm afraid oprah6 I still remember the LM backlash against Rihanna's FourFiveSeconds release or the criticism of Beyoncé "inauthentically" adapting country in Daddy Lessons oprah4 And for all you hypocrites who have used PI to claim Gaga is above those "generic tropical bops the GP is loving", now you suddenly adore Dancin in Circles, really bitch? xtina9 There are arguments that are valid, and this OP is not gonna make me stop pointing out the double standards surrounding the reception of this album lj1

6 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Well, when you've constantly spat on artists like Taylor Swift etc. it's just comical to then claim a genuine love for Joanne that's just fair I'm afraid oprah6 I still remember the LM backlash against Rihanna's FourFiveSeconds release or the criticism of Beyoncé "inauthentically" adapting country in Daddy Lessons oprah4 And for all you hypocrites who have used PI to claim Gaga is above those "generic tropical bops the GP is loving", now you suddenly adore Dancin in Circles, really bitch? xtina9 There are arguments that are valid, and this OP is not gonna make me stop pointing out the double standards surrounding the reception of this album lj1

I didn't do any of those things you said (I literally stan Taylor and FFS is one of my fave Rihanna songs) but even if some monsters did do that, that still doesn't mean they don't like Joanne as a whole. It's not an entirely country album anyway

10 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Omg sis fall8fall8 THIS IS WHAT THE TRUTH FEELS LIKE fall8 I can't at people hating the tropical bops and then stanning DIC hard omg yaas clock them! fall8

Just now, Modern Ecstasy said:

I didn't do any of those things you said (I literally stan Taylor and FFS is one of my fave Rihanna songs) but even if some monsters did do that, that still doesn't mean they don't like Joanne as a whole. It's not an entirely country album anyway

Then what about the comment regarding DICbrit13 

I mean, I get what you're saying too, but being forced in an unfair narrative is what being on a pop forum is all about lol2 I don't like being treated like any other delusional Madonna fan either but if people make enough of an effort to get to know you and to understand what you're saying they'll treat you like a human being, I don't understand why you're asking people who obviously are not willing to make that effort to start treating you like that oprah8 Just ignore the comments or prove them wrong. And maybe make a "Monsturds, we need to talk" thread once in a while too about how your own fanbase is dragging others unnecessarily harshly lj1

4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

The second post in this thread is a medonster posting an emote because he knows I'm right!

Shocking! I didn't expect this!

lmfao1

this is nothing but a desperate attempt to point out 'how only madonna fans hate the album and that it is actually good!!11!'

3 minutes ago, Impossible Princess said:

I've still yet to understand how people can be so pressed over fans of an artist enjoying an album they released orangu1 Really sad actually. 

I'm not pressed, I'm celebrating that LM delusion has never been so clear and concentrated and easy to point out and mock brit13

11 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

lmfao1

this is nothing but a desperate attempt to point out 'how only madonna fans hate the album and that it is actually good!!11!'

Nope. I'm saying that Madonna fans (and also others on this forums but it's mostly fossils, I wonder why?) need to stop invalidating other's opinions as if they're God and what they think is the only opinion on music that matterseve1

6 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

If that ''I love Joanne and driving my truck through the mud and fuck my sister''  act is real , you all should be ashamed of your horrible HORRIBLE taste.

There's literally like 2 or 3 three country-inspired songs on the standard album, are you that dumb that you think a pink cowboy hat on the cover=a country album?lmfao1

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

There's literally like 2 or 3 three country-inspired songs on the standard album, are you that dumb that you think a pink cowboy hat on the cover=a country album?lmfao1

I was dragging her straight pandering ways this era but ok ayumi1

It is PURE SHIT anyways so it doesn't really matter how you label it ayumi1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"All those monsters forcing themselves to like Joanne." Can y'all stop with that? That is one of the most annoying and pretentious drag attempts I have EVER seen on here. For you to assume that if any

Well, when you've constantly spat on artists like Taylor Swift etc. it's just comical to then claim a genuine love for Joanne that's just fair I'm afraid  I still remember the LM backlash against Riha

If that ''I love Joanne and driving my truck through the mud and fuck my sister''  act is real , you all should be ashamed of your horrible HORRIBLE taste.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.