#Music

#MusicINSPECTS: LEMONADE has a spelling mistake!

So guys... I'm here to bring the Beysus stanbase horrible news... Someone from Bey's team needs to be fired for letting this under the radar:

Spoiler

oPuVOa5.png

ik ik it's a minor spelling mistake lol1 inb4 the "BEYONCE CAN'T WRITE FOR SHIT!!!1!" jj3

Found it myself when I was watching the movie for the zillionth time tbh fall7

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I'm surprised that with so many people involved in creating it, no one noticed but at the same time, I'd never see it unless pointed out, so I kind of don't care.

Yeah, I don't either fall8 but tbh this is the only mistake I have ever seen from her team fall8

On 20/10/2016 at 8:23 PM, blankdreams. said:

queen of cinematogrphy lmfao1 

spent me a good while trying to find the mistake even with the screenshot lmfao1 

you fucking mess lmfao1

now I know why you said that thing of the built-in speller lmfao1lmfao1 Michael Bublé's new album is avalable rn! lmfao1 they still didn't fix that one