P.O.P

Buzfeed ranks the TOP 35 shades of all time

lmfao1lmfao2fall8

18. Mariah Carey vs. Nicki Minaj

What happened: Nicki has a verse in a song called “Hell Yeah” where she talks about checking a bitch if she gets out of line. The bitch Nicki is referring to is clearly Mariah. When Barbara Walters asks Mariah about the lyric, Mariah says she didn’t know Nicki sang. Mariah thought she rapped…or whatever.

How shady was this actually? The “…or whatever” is a nail in the coffin. RIP.

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Avril was always such a disgusting, rodent-looking, rotting-teeth piece of shit pressed 24/7 fall5

I was always annoyed by her even as a kid.

Glad her career is now burried in somewhere in Japan

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

I was always annoyed by her even as a kid.

Glad her career is now burried in somewhere in Japan

She's been calling established, superior female artists "a ho" since she was 17 fall5

Dumb sexist bitch, with gender issues, who always dressed as a guy, then started looking like some stereotype of a girl with those pink strikes and Hello Kitty apparel at fucking THIRTY fall5

Omg Mariah is the queen of shade I love her so much.  Cackling at the Madonna one eve1 No one will ever 

2. Mariah Carey vs. Madonna

What happened: Mariah Carey says she hasn’t paid attention to Madonna since middle school.

How shady was this actually? Painful. Mariah Carey is the master of the passive-aggressive brush-off. By not saying anything, she is saying so much. A+.

1. Mariah Carey vs. Jennifer Lopez

What happened: The interviewer asks Mariah what she thinks of Jennifer Lopez. She doesn’t know her.

How shady was this actually? The shadiest of all. Mariah Carey definitely knows who Jennifer Lopez and uses the shadiest term of anti-endearment to describe her: “I don’t know her.” It doesn’t get worse than that.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Avril was always such a disgusting, rodent-looking, rotting-teeth piece of shit pressed 24/7  

yass  is legendary 

She's been calling established, superior female artists "a ho" since she was 17 Dumb sexist bitch, with gender issues, who always dressed as a guy, then started looking like some stereotype of a

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.