Dennis Reynolds

Post pics of your DVD/Blu-ray collection

1 hour ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Damn lol that's a big collection

I just have some Britney and Madonna DVDs, Crossroads, Burlesque, Gwen's Harajuku Lovers tour, and the whole True Blood series

I have Crossroads recorded on DVR, but I don't own the real release. It's kind of a meh movie to me, although it's not significantly below Burlesque and I do own that.

From Madonna I have:

Desperately Seeking Susan

Who's That Girl

Dick Tracy (one of my favorite movies, actually)

Madonna: Truth or Dare

A League of Their Own

Evita

Die Another Day (tip up...)

42 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

I have Crossroads recorded on DVR, but I don't own the real release. It's kind of a meh movie to me, although it's not significantly below Burlesque and I do own that.

From Madonna I have:

Desperately Seeking Susan

Who's That Girl

Dick Tracy (one of my favorite movies, actually)

Madonna: Truth or Dare

A League of Their Own

Evita

Die Another Day (tip up...)

Crossroads is one of my favorite movies lol I loved it ever since it came out. It's just so cute and I cry every time when Lucy's mom says she was a mistake lol

Don't slander Burlesque, it's so good!

For Madonna I have

Truth Or Dare

Die Another Day

A League of Their own on VHS

Justify My Love VHS single

Celebration

What It Feels like For a Girl DVD single

Shanghai Surprise on VHS

Evita on VHS

16 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Crossroads is one of my favorite movies lol I loved it ever since it came out. It's just so cute and I cry every time when Lucy's mom says she was a mistake lol

Don't slander Burlesque, it's so good!

For Madonna I have

Truth Or Dare

Die Another Day

A League of Their own on VHS

Justify My Love VHS single

Celebration

What It Feels like For a Girl DVD single

Shanghai Surprise on VHS

Evita on VHS

I like the ILRNL scene in Crossroads, I think her cover of that is pretty underrated.

Burlesque is all right, it's got a LOT of terrible cliched dialogue tho.

Shanghai Surprise is so fucking bad brit5

1 hour ago, Victoria Beckham said:

I like the ILRNL scene in Crossroads, I think her cover of that is pretty underrated.

Burlesque is all right, it's got a LOT of terrible cliched dialogue tho.

Shanghai Surprise is so fucking bad brit5

I love that scene too but I actually don't like her cover of it

It does, but the the songs >>>>>>>

Bound to You and YHSTLOM>>>>

Shanghai Surprise should be forgotten lol I think I threw mine out awk1

OMG so many movies I have too and love. American Psycho cry5

Alien Quadrilogy cry4

X-Men cry4

28 Days Later cry4

I only download movies since I got Internet because it's for free moo1 plus I got sick of buying crap movies I had to throw away or give away to somebody. So I don't have BR at all, and my dvd collection is now housed in a dumpster bag until further notice because I'm trying to renovate my place. Off he top of my head some movies I have: Bram Stoker's Dracula, Sid & Nancy, Fifth Element (I'm a Gary Oldman freak), The Misfits (John Huston's movie), Some like it Hot!, True Romance, Alien Quadrilogy, Grindhouse: Planet Terror. Damn I don't believe I can't recall fucking movies I have brit8

44 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

OMG so many movies I have too and love. American Psycho cry5

Alien Quadrilogy cry4

X-Men cry4

28 Days Later cry4

I only download movies since I got Internet because it's for free moo1 plus I got sick of buying crap movies I had to throw away or give away to somebody. So I don't have BR at all, and my dvd collection is now housed in a dumpster bag until further notice because I'm trying to renovate my place. Off he top of my head some movies I have: Bram Stoker's Dracula, Sid & Nancy, Fifth Element (I'm a Gary Oldman freak), The Misfits (John Huston's movie), Some like it Hot!, True Romance, Alien Quadrilogy, Grindhouse: Planet Terror. Damn I don't believe I can't recall fucking movies I have brit8

I have all of those too except Sid & Nancy and The Misfits. Listmaking is a pastime I enjoy so I use IMDb to keep track of both the movies I've seen and own.

I could never turn over to the internet at this point, I'm in way too deep. Although I have watched some horror movies of varying quality on YouTube, such as:

Rabid

Society

Willard

Flesh for Frankenstein

Fright Night Part 2

Deadly Blessing

Hobgoblins

The Nest

The Kiss

Forbidden World

Do you think Alien: Covenant will be good?

5 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

lmfao1LOL, you didn't care for it I take it? It's no X-Files but I liked it for the most part.

Flesh for Frankenstein was an experience, but Blood for Dracula was even worse/better brit8

I kinda enjoy that decadent gay dandy thing Udo Kier has going on. His work in SEX/Deeper and Deeper and Gus Van Sent's films is pretty great.

I never cared for Millenium or anything X-Files besides X-Files, although I also care for like 40% of the show. Anything past the first movie is fucking shit, and I had a stroke after watching the revival. Unbelievably horrible brit8

8 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Flesh for Frankenstein was an experience, but Blood for Dracula was even worse/better brit8

I kinda enjoy that decadent gay dandy thing Udo Kier has going on. His work in SEX/Deeper and Deeper and Gus Van Sent's films is pretty great.

I never cared for Millenium or anything X-Files besides X-Files, although I also care for like 40% of the show. Anything past the first movie is fucking shit, and I had a stroke after watching the revival. Unbelievably horrible brit8

Yea, I haven't seen the other Andy Warhol-produced monster flick. Might have to give it a look one of these days.

The revival definitely left a lot to be desired, but I feel as though the Darin Morgan-penned Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster episode saved the whole thing from being a total loss.

2 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

Yea, I haven't seen the other Andy Warhol-produced monster flick. Might have to give it a look one of these days.

The revival definitely left a lot to be desired, but I feel as though the Darin Morgan-penned Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster episode saved the whole thing from being a total loss.

That episode is such a hoot fall5

But the show got downhill the first time they introduced mythology. I had no problem with it when it was actually a REAL secret conspiracy with episodes like EBI. But Biogenesis and all that shit was such a preposterous mess. Hollywood AIDS remains the worst episode, right there with Babylon though trash1

A movie collection is like the best thing ever.

I always dreamed about finding a boyfriend with a huge movie collection because together with my huge music collection we wouldn't have to ever leave the house again and could just sit inside our beautiful place and shit on the ugly humankind outside. cry6  Unfortunately he owns like 3 DVDs and thinks having Netflix is enough. It. Is. Not. clap1 

9 hours ago, Max said:

A movie collection is like the best thing ever.

I always dreamed about finding a boyfriend with a huge movie collection because together with my huge music collection we wouldn't have to ever leave the house again and could just sit inside our beautiful place and shit on the ugly humankind outside. cry6  Unfortunately he owns like 3 DVDs and thinks having Netflix is enough. It. Is. Not. clap1 

Let's see the music collection, then we'll talk moo1

FYI I have all the Harry Potters moo1