Vertigo-go

Gorg new pic with Telepathy promo message

11 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Nile promised it to Xtina fans, cuz they kept begging him. sass1 And at the end of the day I couldn't care less what was the real reason, what matters is that we're getting it. cry1

Impact cheryl1  and yeah,it's cool that we're finally getting some new stuff from X brit13

I want ha to sing it livecry9

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

Impact cheryl1  and yeah,it's cool that we're finally getting some new stuff from X brit13

I want ha to sing it livecry9

Actually. Seems like there's no video after all...

Hopefully he's just out of the loop, like DJ Premo usually is, but if not...

Then I'm fucking DONE WITH XTINA AND HER DISGUSTING TROLLING ASS. meg1 WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIKE TWEETS SAYING YOU'RE SHOOTING A VIDEO IF NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!!?! meg1

23 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Then I'm fucking DONE WITH XTINA AND HER DISGUSTING TROLLING ASS. meg1 WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIKE TWEETS SAYING YOU'RE SHOOTING A VIDEO IF NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!!?! meg1

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON fall8

I hate her right now tbh fall3

On 29.10.2016 at 10:33 AM, Kirjava said:

You just said we were all over-reacting rip3

She just posts hot pics of her for the fans, because she's obsessed with her looks and fashion. The possibility of a video was already low, and it's been MONTHS, so I'm not even mad anymore moo1

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

You just said we were all over-reacting rip3

That's why I'm so fucking mad. Bitch throws eggs in my face when I try to protect her lazy ass. I honestly believed she was gonna throw us a bone at last, that's why I was quick to protect her. Then she takes my hopes and shoves it up my ass. I'm super disappointed. I was sooo ready to finally get a music video. The last one we had was Say Something...

But honestly, who the fuck likes tweets confirming the making of a video when nothing's going on?! Who does that? um2 This fucking troll we stan for... 

At this point I'm not gonna believe anything regarding her music career until it's right in front of me, released.

15 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

That's why I'm so fucking mad. Bitch throws eggs in my face when I try to protect her lazy ass. I honestly believed she was gonna throw us a bone at last, that's why I was quick to protect her. Then she takes my hopes and shoves it up my ass. I'm super disappointed. I was sooo ready to finally get a music video. The last one we had was Say Something...

But honestly, who the fuck likes tweets confirming the making of a video when nothing's going on?! Who does that? um2 This fucking troll we stan for... 

At this point I'm not gonna believe anything regarding her music career until it's right in front of me, released.

Time to go back to basics like pre-Internet days when  I just saw her on magazine covers, and found out she had an album B2B out moo1 Although she's so underground now, if I do this, I won't even find out she has an album rip3 How many Lotus era magazine covers was there rip3

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Time to go back to basics like pre-Internet days when  I just saw her on magazine covers, and found out she had an album B2B out moo1 Although she's so underground now, if I do this, I won't even find out she has an album rip3 How many Lotus era magazine covers was there rip3

I think only one (Billboard) that was explicitly for her album promo. The rest was all about the Voice and her perfumes dead4

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I think only one (Billboard) that was explicitly for her album promo. The rest was all about the Voice and her perfumes dead4

I don't count those Cosmopolitan Argentina magazines that only mention "New album Lotus will be in stores <date>" in the end of the article, while the article itself is about her baby and The Voice, its true!

On 10/30/2016 at 4:58 PM, Kirjava said:

this meltdown fall2 

1 hour ago, Dita said:

this meltdown fall2 

And we still just got a 90 seconds clip. So I don't feel repayed for my disappointment at all. orangu1

I'm in a weird limbo between bitterness, hope and indifference regarding her rn.

My biggest wish atm is that they decide to put together a full video for Telepathy (I'm sure they have more than enough footage) but the chances for that are about 0.000009% dead2

12 hours ago, Dita said:

Just saw it. Yeah it seems half-hearted. Could have filled the gaps with lyrics or something fall2 

They didn't even include the chorus. carla1 Who cares for her runs in the end, the chorus is the highpoint of the song.