rosekesha

Am I the only one here...

...who thinks that Dancin' In Circles is extremely overrated. It's a cute gal but it doesn't deserve the attention it gets. Diamond Heart IMO is a better dance song and yall sleepin on it

No one is sleeping on Diamond Heart though, everyone has their own personal favourite! demi1

Some people think Angel Down is bad, while it is my favourite song on the album! demi1

Some people think DiC is bad, while others think it's their favourite on the album! demi1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Dancin' In Circles is not overrated in my opinion.

As a non Gaga stan, it's maybe one of the most memorable songs of the album.

idk imo i just feel something is missing in that song to slay

Dancin' in Circles is the best song on the album in my opinion. That probably comes from the fact that I got into Gaga because she was one of the best pop music had to offer, and it's the only pop song on the record.

Side note, I don't know what the hell you're listening to because Diamond Heart is the furthest thing from a dance song I've ever heard.

19 hours ago, JoshuaAfterDark said:

Dancin' in Circles is the best song on the album in my opinion. That probably comes from the fact that I got into Gaga because she was one of the best pop music had to offer, and it's the only pop song on the record.

Side note, I don't know what the hell you're listening to because Diamond Heart is the furthest thing from a dance song I've ever heard.

it is kidna dancey