CHANEL #1

i fucking cannot at Melanie

First a coloring book and now a milk perfume rip2 

Where does this bitch get all the funds for all these random items and videos from rip2 

I don't mind Cry Baby (the album) but all this stuff is taking the concept a bit too far imo rip2 

I mean the name dead2 "Cry Baby Perfume Milk" fall4 

The description

Sweet and nostalgic, “Cry Baby Perfume Milk” captures the spirit of the girl who is playfully innocent, but conceals an irreverent edge. The first impression is a complicity of dark fruity notes, while strawberry milk and a lipstick accord are layered to contrast the dark fruits. The heart of, “Cry Baby Perfume Milk” invites you to experience innocent darkness while Melanie’s childhood memories are evoked through a soft, nostalgic baby lotion accord. Feminine yet mischievous and unapologetic, the base of the fragrance is wrapped in a sweet layer of burnt caramel complimented by a blend of sinister woods.

It's just all so messy rip3 Melatonin sis dead3 

http://crybabybottle.com

1 minute ago, LG6 Pls Be Good said:

WHO IS FUNDING THIS SICK BITCH oprah13oprah13oprah13

This dead2 Like I can't imagine the album sold a shit ton so like idk where she's getting the money for all this. I mean perfume's are not cheap to produce rip2 and then when you add all the videos she's shot on top of that, plus the new vinyl release she just put out and that freaking coloring book dead4 it's like.. how the fuck fall4 

Just now, Hyun. said:

I'm uncomfortable after watching that ad. And I agree, the album's good but she's just doing the most with everything else. orangu1

Same rip2 like this concept is just getting way out of hand now to a point where it's uncomfortable. It's making it hard to still enjoy the album as much as I used to rip3 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHO IS FUNDING THIS SICK BITCH 

I'm uncomfortable after watching that ad. And I agree, the album's good but she's just doing the most with everything else.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.