Gilly

What song is Gagz saving for the Superbowl?

i know she said that she doesnt wanna release singles the traditional way, but I still think that was taken out of context. I feel like she'll follow the Bey strategy - meaning, she'll perform and release music videos for songs that arent singles but will STILL be sending songs to radios. 

depending on what the 2nd single is (Million Reasons pls), Joanne may be pretty dead by the time the Superbowl comes around (but still GOLD sass1) But thankfully, she will have the OPPORTUNITY to launch the 3rd single on the biggest musical stage on earth rav2 meaning that she has to pick the PERFECT single choice so that it takes off and revives/carries Joanne for another couple of months just in time for the tour rav2

That being said, I hope and PRAY that she's saving DIC for the superbowl. interesting1 it's an OBVIOUS smash and one of the most energetic songs on the album (perfect for a stadium). I hope that she sends the song to radio in early January and then performs it at the superbowl, followed by a music video and then BAM, Joanne ha #revival yas2 i can imagine a cowboy theme performance for the song, with gagz and an army of dancers in a huge circular stage, all wearing boots and the iconic line "tap down those boots while i beat around" BLASTS through the stadium speakers yas2 

imready1 

what song do you think she's saving for the superbowl? rav3 

DIC is not suitable for the Superbowl tho... It would feel like too small in such a big stadium... Angel Down on the other hand would work wonders. She should send to radios DIC already, the tropical house trend hasn't completely died so it's her opportunity jj4

4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

DIC will truly be the G.U.Y. of the Joanne eradead2

nah. GUY, even tho catchy, was too gay, electronic and non relatable. like, no one even knew what GUY stood for nor did it make sense if you werent a power bottom dead2 plus, the chorus wasnt melodic 

DIC is about masturbation but its subtle enough to be a hit... like unless you pay REALLY close attention to the lyrics (which most of the GP doesnt), then youd just think its literally about dancing in circles cause ur lonely and funking downtown dead2 

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

nah. GUY, even tho catchy, was too gay, electronic and non relatable. like, no one even knew what GUY stood for nor did it make sense if you werent a power bottom dead2 plus, the chorus wasnt melodic 

DIC is about masturbation but its subtle enough to be a hit... like unless you pay REALLY close attention to the lyrics (which most of the GP doesnt), then youd just think its literally about dancing in circles cause ur lonely and funking downtown dead2 

All I know is A-Yo, while great, should NOT be a single, rn it's doing worse than PI on itunesdead2

I still want a video for it tho.dead2

Lmao @ y'all thinking she's gonna sing a song about sticking her fingers up her vagina at the MOST conservative and family friendly show on the planet jj4 in a perfect world she would've saved A-Yo for the Super Bowl since it's a rock anthem and she could've done it with the Rolling Stones or something to please the mostly straight white audience and get them SALES yas2 but since she's clearly getting ready to push A-Yo to the public now, who knows at this point. I think AD might sound pretty good as a stadium ballad rav3

On 10/25/2016 at 10:01 PM, Alejandreaux said:

Lmao @ y'all thinking she's gonna sing a song about sticking her fingers up her vagina at the MOST conservative and family friendly show on the planet jj4 in a perfect world she would've saved A-Yo for the Super Bowl since it's a rock anthem and she could've done it with the Rolling Stones or something to please the mostly straight white audience and get them SALES yas2 but since she's clearly getting ready to push A-Yo to the public now, who knows at this point. I think AD might sound pretty good as a stadium ballad rav3

It'll probably end up being AYO now. chi1