Michael.

Is Xtina scared to flop for the third time?

She is so fucking random  d0hOAQl.gif

Doing cookie commercials now instead of dropping a new album and starting a new era? ny2 

At this point it's obvious that she's scared to flop kizR1ow.gif

Since Lotus she's been doing side-projects trying to get her coins from them because she knows she ain't getting shit from her music since 2006 7Zk3wIk.gif

Poor thing doesn't even seem to care about her fans,only the $$$ 

Js59UJH.gif

Or maybe she's just taking her time because she had a fucking child two years ago? She usually takes FOREVER to release music anyway, throw a baby in there and bam theres a few extra months/year. 

This bullshit is getting ridiculous, if you hate her so much then why does everyone here take time out of their day to attack her? jj4 I just don't understand it tbh and it's getting sooo tired.

Obviously I think she somewhat cares if she flops but at the end of the day lbr she has been flopping for ages now, I don't think thats gonna stop her from releasing music.

Who knows tho? This commercial and the movie she was seen shooting may be ready for her to step into the spotlight again?

She's disgusting and she knows it, she knows her career is over. She knows her future release and material she is working on right now is nowhere near as good as Glory. She knows she has no bops that the phags will love like Slumber Party, DYWCO, If I'm Dancing, Liar, the list goes on. She knows Glory is a good pop album, something she can't make or put out. 

She knows her lead single will not peak in the top 20 of the billboard hot 100 like Make Me. She knows her album won't sell over 100k SPS in its first week, she just knows! The bitch KNOWS she is inferior to Britney Spears so yes she is scared to release, she is also FAT. What's new?

20s81oy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

The baby excuse rip4 

If extinct was so busy with being a mom she wouldn't be doing side projects in the first place

She sure has a lot of time to work on new music,didn't she already?

So what is she waiting for 

Js59UJH.gif

brit14

Having a baby IS an excuse and doing side projects takes nowhere near the time creating an album does mad12

And who told you she's waiting for something, maybe she's recording the album wendy1

Just now, Rich Bitch said:

brit14

Having a baby IS an excuse and doing side projects takes nowhere near the time creating an album does mad12

And who told you she's waiting for something, maybe she's recording the album wendy1

Yea but if you combine all the time she wasted with these useless side projects she has done for the past like 3 years,she had the time to record 2 albums. mad12 

It was a perfect illusion

4 minutes ago, Rich Bitch said:

I imagine being on Xfactor takes waaaaaaaay more time and effort than creating an albumbrit14

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Yea but if you combine all the time she wasted with these useless side projects she has done for the past like 3 years,she had the time to record 2 albums. mad12 

It was a perfect illusion

She always takes time between albums, even if they are successful, and I wouldn't call the side projects useless, Telepathy is flawless*** oprah13 

Also, everything with Godtina is a perfect illusion wendy1 that's her magic wendy1 

Just now, Rich Bitch said:

She always takes time between albums, even if they are successful, and I wouldn't call the side projects useless, Telepathy is flawless*** oprah13 

Also, everything with Godtina is a perfect illusion wendy1 that's her magic wendy1 

The longest break she took between albums was 4 years,right? 

So it's been 4 years now... wendy1 

No because she is already rich and established. She always has taken long breaks between albums. So take your time girl, good music for the fans is all that matters, you can take all the time you feel you need to make a good album.

200.gif#32

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's disgusting and she knows it, she knows her career is over. She knows her future release and material she is working on right now is nowhere near as good as Glory. She knows she has no bops that

Or maybe she's just taking her time because she had a fucking child two years ago? She usually takes FOREVER to release music anyway, throw a baby in there and bam theres a few extra months/year. 

She is so fucking random  Doing cookie commercials now instead of dropping a new album and starting a new era?   At this point it's obvious that she's scared to flop  Since Lotus she's b

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.