Bionic Monster

Meaning of "What It Feels Like For A Girl" video?

Spoiler

Hijj2

Bet y'all didn't wxpect to see me herejj2

But anywho here's the real tea: I was bored so I started watching Hung Up on YouTube cause it's HER BEST VIDEO EVER and I saw WIFLFAG (jj2) in the suggestions. It's one of my favorite songs of hers and I had never seen the video. So I clicked, anddead2

Basically what I got from it was ninja lady kidnaps old woman from a kunty nurse home, Madonna runs into shit and then everyone dies at the end.brit9

I feel like there's something I'm missing so if one of you lovely Madonna fans would shed some rays of light on this I would be more than grateful<3

In the video she's doing all sorts of things that women shouldn't do.

And she causes a lot of violence to men in the process.

But the thing is she's doing it in way that suggests female empowerment and the double standard of the sexes brit12

If it was a man doing all these things it wouldn't be nearly as shocking lj1

It goes along with the ideals of the song but in an unexpected way basically aretha1

5 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:
  Hide contents

Hijj2

Bet y'all didn't wxpect to see me herejj2

But anywho here's the real tea: I was bored so I started watching Hung Up on YouTube cause it's HER BEST VIDEO EVER and I saw WIFLFAG (jj2) in the suggestions. It's one of my favorite songs of hers and I had never seen the video. So I clicked, anddead2

Basically what I got from it was ninja lady kidnaps old woman from a kunty nurse home, Madonna runs into shit and then everyone dies at the end.brit9

I feel like there's something I'm missing so if one of you lovely Madonna fans would shed some rays of light on this I would be more than grateful<3

Hung Up is not her best video tina1 

BTW if u dont know what is happening in WIFLFAG video, try with this one jj3  @Modern Ecstasy

Hung Up her best video? orly1  

I like how she used dark visuals for WIFLFAG. You would have expected some cute and feminine stuff for that video. Instead of being literal, she delivered something different and there was a message and a good concept. I want that Madonna again. lj1 

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

I like how she used dark visuals for WIFLFAG. You would have expected some cute and feminine stuff for that video. Instead of being literal, she delivered something different and there was a message and a good concept. I want that Madonna again. lj1 

This Madonna is gone cry5

I'm pretty sure her new album will be a tribute to Hilary Clinton rav1

7 hours ago, Nocturn said:

13 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Hung Up is not her best video tina1 

BTW if u dont know what is happening in WIFLFAG video, try with this one jj3  @Modern Ecstasy

cry9I just have so many memories with the Hing Up video

Its so simple, the aesthetic is amazing and THAT PINK LEOcry9

6 hours ago, Devil Pray said:

This Madonna is gone cry5

I'm pretty sure her new album will be a tribute to Hilary Clinton rav1

Omg u feel MY PAIN!!!! yas2

None of the other Madge stans do. Where is the Madge of American Life? The anti-government Madge? yas2

The anti-corruption Madge? The Madge that is a leader and not a follower? cry5

38 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Omg u feel MY PAIN!!!! yas2

None of the other Madge stans do. Where is the Madge of American Life? The anti-government Madge? yas2

The anti-corruption Madge? The Madge that is a leader and not a follower? cry5

Gone when she left Warner Bros oprah12cry9

9 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

I believe the second one rav1

Makes so much more sense now! Omg how could I have missed this, the quality went down when WB went out the window. Sad. oprah3

The long albums with 994848 deluxe tracks make so much sense now. fall4

Omg the trance remix is pretty bad compared to the actual song awk1 

Yup and while the actual song is cute and everything it really wasn't a good single choice. Impressive Instant and Amazing were smash hits waiting to be released.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app