Michael.

would u unstan?

17 minutes ago, Michael16678 said:

Imagine stanning someone with no talent at all who can't even dance and is seen as a joke in the industry. I don't think I could brit2

yes my fave is a big flop but im ok with it since she still has something

yours doesn't have and will

never have actual talent. Ok im

done bey6

The formatting of this post gave me diarrhea

1 hour ago, Michael16678 said:

Imagine stanning someone with no talent at all who can't even dance and is seen as a joke in the industry. I don't think I could brit2

yes my fave is a big flop but im ok with it since she still has something

yours doesn't have and will

never have actual talent. Ok im

done bey6

End it. kii Only people with no brain cells would stan a worthless piece of shit like Deadney.  

@Michael. You stan Keshit, STFU. lmfao1 

23 minutes ago, Selig said:

Considering 

End it. kii Only people with no brain cells would stan a worthless piece of shit like Deadney.  

@Michael. You stan Keshit, STFU. lmfao1 

Keshit lmfao1 

You're literally the most uncreative person to find nicknames, like fave like stan kii 

21 hours ago, Michael. said:

Keshit lmfao1 

You're literally the most uncreative person to find nicknames, like fave like stan kii 

Sure. Glad you had no way to reply about your fave being unable to release her crappy forgettable music since 12. Let alone tour. kii 

Go back to the drawing board, your threads are always so stale, lame and try-hard. At least come up with something funny. 

5 hours ago, Selig said:

Sure. Glad you had no way to reply about your fave being unable to release her crappy forgettable music since 12. Let alone tour. kii 

Go back to the drawing board, your threads are always so stale, lame and try-hard. At least come up with something funny. 

Stale threads that you always bring up and that clearly seem to bother you seriously, poor it. kii 

The GP hasn't been checking for Xtina's music since 2006 and let's not talk about tours. kii I don't need to defend Britney at this point, who you stan is already a self-drag. julia1 

Go back to listen to your cabbage patch face fave now julia1 

15 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Stale threads that you always bring up and that clearly seem to bother you seriously, poor it. kii 

The GP hasn't been checking for Xtina's music since 2006 and let's not talk about tours. kii I don't need to defend Britney at this point, who you stan is already a self-drag. julia1 

Go back to listen to your cabbage patch face fave now julia1 

It's always a pleasure to drag your ass through the mud, that's why. kii Would be better if you actually tried harder or at least showed some sort of creativity or evidence of brain activity, but that's asking for too much of course. kii 

If GP hasn't been checking for X, then I wonder what you think they've been doing for TiNULE and the caged animal you stan for. nat1 "who you stan is already a self-drag", just look at your awards, common sense is just not your thing I guess. kii You mean my fave that can actually sing, doesn't need to lip-synching or hire doubles to record her vocals and is regarded as one of the best singers ever? With pleasure. julia1

1 hour ago, Selig said:

It's always a pleasure to drag your ass through the mud, that's why. kii Would be better if you actually tried harder or at least showed some sort of creativity or evidence of brain activity, but that's asking for too much of course. kii 

If GP hasn't been checking for X, then I wonder what you think they've been doing for TiNULE and the caged animal you stan for. nat1 "who you stan is already a self-drag", just look at your awards, common sense is just not your thing I guess. kii You mean my fave that can actually sing, doesn't need to lip-synching or hire doubles to record her vocals and is regarded as one of the best singers ever? With pleasure. julia1

You sound FAT and BOTHERED, oop. kii 

Making improvements with the nicknames clap3 Deserves a round of applause tbh kii 

Yes because she's a fat and miserable flop and will remain like that julia1 

Your hate posts against Britney won't change that, poor it. kii 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

You sound FAT and BOTHERED, oop. kii 

Making improvements with the nicknames clap3 Deserves a round of applause tbh kii 

Yes because she's a fat and miserable flop and will remain like that julia1 

Your hate posts against Britney won't change that, poor it. kii 

Wishful thinking? You can listen to my voice in the accent tag thread if case you're wondering. kii 

Do you realize how ironic it is for you to fat-shame Xtina while stanning Adele? Again, showcasing your lack of common sense. julia1

Your hate posts against Xtina won't change a thing about her success, impact and influence on others, so poor you indeed, bye. kii 

1 hour ago, Selig said:

Wishful thinking? You can listen to my voice in the accent tag thread if case you're wondering. kii 

Do you realize how ironic it is for you to fat-shame Xtina while stanning Adele? Again, showcasing your lack of common sense. julia1

Your hate posts against Xtina won't change a thing about her success, impact and influence on others, so poor you indeed, bye. kii 

Again, it applies to you too. At the end of the day both of them are rich and icons, and yet you still hate on Britney so your point? kii 

Yes she is fat so what? kii 

I don't mind if you want to call her that unlike you. julia1 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes thank you for posting my avatar and award of my critically acclaimed, commercially successful, frequently releasing, regularly touring and performing fave  

Britney Jean isn't her last album,delete 

Taylor still cares about her career theaux

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.