The Pussycat Dolls

Did they all split because they was so jell of Nicole singing most of the time? interesting1

On 31.10.2016 at 9:59 AM, Sheezus said:

DD had sooooo many versions dead2

dead4 it's because they thought the era was dead like twice until I Hate This Part did well and Jai Ho smashed out of nowhere ny5 

Who else thinks Flirt (PCD Bonus Track) slays cry6 they probably took it off standard because Carmit sings more than Nicole dead4

26 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Who else thinks Flirt (PCD Bonus Track) slays cry6 they probably took it off standard because Carmit sings more than Nicole dead4

I've barely listened to the albums TBH dead2

46 minutes ago, Paranomin said:

There albums are pretty good. I like there first and Doll Domination 2.0

1 hour ago, Sheezus said:

I've barely listened to the albums TBH dead2

At first I kind of dismissed the PCD album because covers usually bore me but all of the singles are good + I love the Tainted Love cover and Sway and Flirt are good also. The other covers are ok but the rest of the songs are kind of forgettable. Half of DD is good and the other half is a fucking mess, my favs aside from the singles are Elevator, Magic, and Halo. The solo songs are actually not bad except for Jessica's and Nicole's has cheesy lyrics. The other songs are really bad dead4 

2 minutes ago, Goldie said:

At first I kind of dismissed the PCD album because covers usually bore me but all of the singles are good + I love the Tainted Love cover and Sway and Flirt are good also. The other covers are ok but the rest of the songs are kind of forgettable. Half of DD is good and the other half is a fucking mess, my favs aside from the singles are Elevator, Magic, and Halo. The solo songs are actually not bad except for Jessica's and Nicole's has cheesy lyrics. The other songs are really bad dead4 

Basically Sasha Fierce moo4

8 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Basically Sasha Fierce moo4

DD was voted one of worst album of the year on like 5 different websites fall1 

Someone make a thread in news section about the duet between sarah hyland and the pussycat dolls on lip sync battle rach2 

Ok guys I'm listening to Doll Domination again, this song is a fucking bop mess1 

Also Whatchamacallit and I'm Done slay cry6 

On 10/29/2016 at 0:02 AM, Bad Girl said:

the-pussycat-dolls-24a.jpg

TALK 'PCD' HERE

change this picture to include one with Carmit, she is an OG Pussycat Doll cry6 

omg you guys, I didn't know this was such a thing back in the day but just google "carmit tranny" and read all of the forums lmfao1 everyone is so fucking mean rip2dead4