jdpm1991

Why is Madonna more respected than Mariah?

30 minutes ago, Selig said:

Excuse me, no.

giphy.gif

You need to accept the truth already, her glorious days as a vocalist are long gone. No one is disrespecting the fact that she was one of the best pop vocalists, but saying her voice is gone is just simply stating a fact. 

Mariah can still sing and her legendary status is set in stone.

12 hours ago, Salvatore said:

She sings about love and god on most of her songs, yet she has shown that the only love she has to share is for herself, food, wine and her dogs. She is a horribly self-obsessed woman who has deluded herself into thinking that she's the most successful female artist of all time and that she's also the best vocalist of all time. It's just...

I hate mean, arrogant people like her.

At this point I got confused and thought you were talking about Madonna rip4 

15 minutes ago, Selig said:

Again, no one is trying to deny what she already achieved but her vocals are laughable now. 

imagine still living in 2014

27 minutes ago, Selig said:

Again, no one is trying to deny what she already achieved but her vocals are laughable now. 

Right because other singers don't have bad vocal moments. That's like the people dragging xtina for her bad vocal moments from the Bionic and Lotus eras, and her july concert this year. What is that supposed to prove?. It only proves they are all humans. Mariah has nodules since CHILDHOOD. She has sang with a damaged voice her whole career. 

One of her best most resonant C5 in that Always Be My Baby 2:44, at the Age of 40 and with nodules and 25 years of profesional singing behind her back.

Then we have this.

2 minutes ago, light741 said:

Right because other singers don't have bad vocal moments. That's like the people dragging xtina for her bad vocal moments from the Bionic and Lotus eras, and her july concert this year. What is that supposed to prove?. It only proves they are all humans. Mariah has nodules since CHILDHOOD. She has sang with a daaged voice her whole career. One of her best most resonant C5 in that Always Be My Baby 2:44, at the Age of 40 and with nodules and 25 years of profesional singing behind her back. Then we have this.

What exactly is the point of being so deluded? Are you really trying to say that Mariah's vocal condition hasn't drastically declined? Xtina has also declined a lot, but no performance of her has ever been as atrocious as that Christmas one of Mariah, not even the AMA's Lotus medley. You pride yourself over being rational so then be rational and stop deluding yourself into thinking that Mariah's singing nowadays is good. 

Just now, Selig said:

What exactly is the point of being so deluded? Are you really trying to say that Mariah's vocal condition hasn't drastically declined? Xtina has also declined a lot, but no performance of her has ever been as atrocious as that Christmas one of Mariah, not even the AMA's Lotus medley. You pride yourself over being rational so then be rational and stop deluding yourself into thinking that Mariah's singing nowadays is good. 

Excuse me?. I never said it didn't decline. But Mariah has proven she can still sing. And if you think Xtina hasn't had terribly cracking-strained mess vocals recently that can compete with that 2014 christmas performance you need to do more research.

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

Obviously she's not as good as she was anymore but she's definitely not "laughable" as you said. She still has the technique although her range has decreased and her voice has considerably gotten deeper. She can still outsing most pop girls today.

And girl, Xtina's SB national anthem alone brit10 

9 minutes ago, Selig said:

Not an xtinct stan coming for Mariah jj4

xtincta's career is a joke and her voice has always been trash and unbearable jj4 

Sis even Whitney Houston was a bad singer when she got older.

But she's still regarded as a good vocalist. Why? Bc ppl only count their prime. jj5 

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Excuse me?. I never said it didn't decline. But Mariah has proven she can still sing. And if you think Xtina hasn't had terribly cracking-strained mess vocals recently that can compete with that 2014 christmas performance you need to do more research.

So can Taylor, Katy, etc. Your point? Just because she can emit sound doesn't mean she's doing it nicely. She lypsynchs her whistles, and her belts now are tight forced and thin. I know about vocals so you won't fool me into thinking that mediocre mess is anywhere near the excellence that she delivered during her prime.  Xtina cracks and strains on high notes, not during mid-voice notes and low falsettos too. Mariah was out of tune and breath during all that performance, so no, nothing messy that Xtina has done comes even close to Mariah's embarrassing performance and you know it. 

4 minutes ago, ♚Miss Bank$♚ said:

Why imagine when you can really live in the early 90s! Right madonna stans ;) 

Imagine being a xtina stan 11 years after her last good record :( 

Madonna, 32 years into her career: 1 million. // Mariah, 24 years into her career: 200K.

And that's only albums, shall we discuss tours too? As you can see us Madge stans get the luxury of choosing to live in either the 80s, 90s, 00s and even 10s since our fave has slayed in all of them. mad3  Imagine being a Gwho stan, enough said. mad7 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Madonna was a real trend-setter with amazing performances, albums and songs. A truly global artist with insane success in every country you can imagine. Her tours alone are proof of that, 3-4 

Even her basic bitch anthems greatly out do Madonna:  

Mariah can't sing anymore though...and she's truly a shadow of her former self. Aside from the fact that her vocals are overrated, her music is unimaginative, boring, repetitive and the same shit over

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.