VaginasAreDisgusting!

Why is Britney more respected than Xtincta?

12 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I agree with this a lot. On talent alone, she could've should've been bigger than Britney. But she doesn't come across as a likable person, maybe she is in real life, but it doesn't look like it at all. Britney was always very sweet and relatable, she always had that girl-next door kind of thing going on, and that won in the end. 

Xtina's mission was never to "be bigger" she's been doing what she wants to do since Stripped, and still has racked up more respect, influence and a fortune (that she is able to touch). She's also genuine and smart and cares about the people she works with. She's a better person than Britney, who doesn't care about her collaborators or anyone really. Stupid and harmless does not necessarily mean sweet and down to earth.

So if you consider a dumb blonde being controlled by her manager since she was a child, who has been chasing cheap hits her whole career against her will and is respected less than her peers "winning"..... than you can have it katy5

20 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Xtina's mission was never to "be bigger" she's been doing what she wants to do since Stripped, and still has racked up more respect, influence and a fortune (that she is able to touch). She's also genuine and smart and cares about the people she works with. She's a better person than Britney, who doesn't care about her collaborators or anyone really. Stupid and harmless does not necessarily mean sweet and down to earth.

So if you consider a dumb blonde being controlled by her manager since she was a child, who has been chasing cheap hits her whole career against her will and is respected less than her peers "winning"..... than you can have it katy5

Unless you have met her personally, you have literally no idea weather Christina cares or not about the people she works with. She being a better "person" than Britney? Based on what? Could you be any more biased/subjective?

Listen, I get it, you love your fave. Awesome. You think she is better than anybody else, awesome! But at the end of the day, Britney remained the more successful entertainer, however unfair that might've been. Talent doesn't always win. 

30 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Unless you have met her personally, you have literally no idea weather Christina cares or not about the people she works with. She being a better "person" than Britney? Based on what? Could you be any more biased/subjective?

Listen, I get it, you love your fave. Awesome. You think she is better than anybody else, awesome! But at the end of the day, Britney remained the more successful entertainer, however unfair that might've been. Talent doesn't always win. 

Drag that delusional heaux sis. ny1 

5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Lol and you're not being biased/subjective? You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat others.

Did Britney "win" over Beyoncé, Britney, and Shakira just because she sold more records? Based on what? Does selling more records but being much less respected than them classify as "winning"? Did you stop to think that Britney has never had control over her career and the #1 goal of her team has been to pump out as much sales as possible so  of course she would end up selling more?I know its unfair but she will never be held to a high regard as them regardless of those "winning" sales.

#foodforthot rav2

1 hour ago, rocky road said:

Lol and you're not being biased/subjective? You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat others.

Did Britney "win" over Beyoncé, Britney, and Shakira just because she sold more records? Based on what? Does selling more records but being much less respected than them classify as "winning"? Did you stop to think that Britney has never had control over her career and the #1 goal of her team has been to pump out as much sales as possible so  of course she would end up selling moreI know its unfair but she will never be held to a high regard as them regardless of those "winning" sales.

#foodforthot rav2

1. Google "Christina Aguilera Staff The Voice" see what comes up. 

2. I never said that Britney won over Beyonce or Shakira. Let's be real, if you wanna put them in the mix you'll also have to admit they both won over Christina.

3. If you honestly think that the goal of any popstar's team is other than to push for sales as much as possible, well ... you are in for a cold awakening. 

I honestly think that you're getting my argument way too personally, as if I had anything against Christina, which I don't. All I'm saying is that her career was never as successful as Britney's probably because of the image the GP has of her. 

2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

1. Google "Christina Aguilera Staff The Voice" see what comes up. 

2. I never said that Britney won over Beyonce or Shakira. Let's be real, if you wanna put them in the mix you'll also have to admit they both won over Christina.

3. If you honestly think that the goal of any popstar's team is other than to push for sales as much as possible, well ... you are in for a cold awakening. 

I honestly think that you're getting my argument way too personally, as if I had anything against Christina, which I don't. All I'm saying is that her career was never as successful as Britney's probably because of the image the GP has of her. 

1. fake radaronline and OK!  articles, so unbiased!

2. Its the same thing, theyre all artists that are 10x  more talented and respected than bot, and technically sold less records

3. well duh they all want sales but sales is the only thing Britney has over anyone

that's a cute way to phrase a "y u mad tho" but am after your wig xtina15 

In all seriousness, what is there to respect Britney for? She doesn't have any talent and she doesn't even try to hide it because people have let her be that cynical. Back then she at least tried to pull eye-appealing performances despite her lack of abilities, but ever since 2004 she lost all interest in trying and it's obvious that she does the whole pop-star thing because of the money, not because it's her actual passion. I could never stan someone like that, who does things for all the wrong reasons and it's quite frankly sad at the same time how she's kinda forced to do this when I am 100% sure she'd be happier just enjoying her kids.

@GLORY Don't get it twisted there. Critics prefer Britney's music, not her. We all know how little Britney actually has to do with the music that gets released under her name, so let's not delude ourselves kid. And they do prefer Britney's music because it's always been the more commercial and easier to digest when compared to Xtina's. Xtina has dived into many genres and she does her thing, she doesn't follow the "basic popstar" formula that Britney has always followed, and with this I am not saying she's an experimental genius, no. She just does her thing whether critics like it or not, she's anything but safe (sans Lotus) unlike Britney who has been save her whole career.

I've always seen it like this, Britney is a product that is meant to be consumed by the masses, designed to be cool to like and easy to like and forget, while Xtina is an artist, she does her own thing, she might get it right or wrong but she remains true to herself. And like everyone has said already, it's no secret that she's immensely more talented than Spears. It's actually very sad and unfair that Xtina had to be pitted against Britney, because that prevented many people from enjoying her and her stuff, simply because Britney was always the cool one to like so they automatically didn't even give X a chance. 

54 minutes ago, Selig said:

In all seriousness, what is there to respect Britney for? She doesn't have any talent and she doesn't even try to hide it because people have let her be that cynical. Back then she at least tried to pull eye-appealing performances despite her lack of abilities, but ever since 2004 she lost all interest in trying and it's obvious that she does the whole pop-star thing because of the money, not because it's her actual passion. I could never stan someone like that, who does things for all the wrong reasons and it's quite frankly sad at the same time how she's kinda forced to do this when I am 100% sure she'd be happier just enjoying her kids.

@GLORY Don't get it twisted there. Critics prefer Britney's music, not her. We all know how little Britney actually has to do with the music that gets released under her name, so let's not delude ourselves kid. And they do prefer Britney's music because it's always been the more commercial and easier to digest when compared to Xtina's. Xtina has dived into many genres and she does her thing, she doesn't follow the "basic popstar" formula that Britney has always followed, and with this I am not saying she's an experimental genius, no. She just does her thing whether critics like it or not, she's anything but safe (sans Lotus) unlike Britney who has been save her whole career.

I've always seen it like this, Britney is a product that is meant to be consumed by the masses, designed to be cool to like and easy to like and forget, while Xtina is an artist, she does her own thing, she might get it right or wrong but she remains true to herself. And like everyone has said already, it's no secret that she's immensely more talented than Spears. It's actually very sad and unfair that Xtina had to be pitted against Britney, because that prevented many people from enjoying her and her stuff, simply because Britney was always the cool one to like so they automatically didn't even give X a chance. 

mte

if it was britney directing her team of managers and picking out producers and arranging her eras then I would respek her but 100% of these choices are made by larry, dad, and the white men in suits around her. the bitch can barely wipe her ass without asking for approval, shouldn't we RESPEK larry Rudolph for all hes done for the Britney spears brand and (desperately) keeping it (semi) alive for so long? not his dumb puppet??????????

0d5e4b19c91d43d712f5b86dd2a593c8.gif

@ americunt, vesper, cady harry, jacks vs loser..what are your thots?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The GP don't even think about her to even respect her tho?  Only the people who watch The Voice think about her, no shade.   They probably acknowledge that she's a great vocalist even though she

I mean I hate Xtina as much as the next person but to be fair she is far more talented than Britney

In all seriousness, what is there to respect Britney for? She doesn't have any talent and she doesn't even try to hide it because people have let her be that cynical. Back then she at least tried to p

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.