Jump to content

IT'S CHRISTMAS & CHILL SEASON BITCHES!

Recommended Posts

Christmas_and_Chill.jpg

STREAM IT, BUY IT, LISTEN TO IT, BOP TO IT, MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE TO IT, EAT SNOW TO IT, TIS THE SEASON HOES!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg yes queen legend of the universe of creating Christmas music talent only yaassssssssss asdfghjkl

 

I can finally listen to 'Not Just On Christmas' (how ironic lol.) and bless my ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rachel Berry said:

 

Omg yes queen legend of the universe of creating Christmas music talent only yaassssssssss asdfghjkl

 

 

Mariah hew? New queen of Christmas is here!

2 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

I can finally listen to 'Not Just On Christmas' (how ironic lol.) and bless my ears.

Omfg one of my faves you better stan! alex1 

1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

I listened to it all year so jj2 

As you should! jj2 But now is the time to be extra festive and blast it with no shame! jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Mariah hew? New queen of Christmas is here!

Omfg one of my faves you better stan! alex1 

As you should! jj2 But now is the time to be extra festive and blast it with no shame! jj2 

"All I Want For Christmas Is You" who?

stan the best song on Christmas & Chill alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rachel Berry said:

"All I Want For Christmas Is You" who?

stan the best song on Christmas & Chill alex1

NJOC, December, and Winter Things are the holy trinity from the C&C EP yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hannah. said:

NJOC, December, and Winter Things are the holy trinity from the C&C EP yas2 

Talented holy trinity clap3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamond Heart said:

Bible & Chill is coming for Yours Truly on my last.fm rip2 
What a flawless EP cry7 

I can't believe I snubbed this last year ny3 It's coming for wigs this year though yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rachel Berry said:

Also don't forget this masterpiece!

 

Wow I love festive talent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Wow I love festive talent!

She did THAT. Wow Mariah is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rachel Berry said:

Also don't forget this masterpiece!

 

literally one of my favorite Ari songs and I'm not even kidding rip2 

 

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

I can't believe I snubbed this last year ny3 It's coming for wigs this year though yas2 

it's about to be my most played Ari album yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rachel Berry said:

She did THAT. Wow Mariah is over

Poor @Sylk!

1 minute ago, Diamond Heart said:

literally one of my favorite Ari songs and I'm not even kidding rip2 

 

it's about to be my most played Ari album yas2 

I've played it so much today it's unreal cry7 Santa Tell Me also continues to snatch cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

Poor @Sylk!

I've played it so much today it's unreal cry7 Santa Tell Me also continues to snatch cry7 

listening rn cry7 december and winter things cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamond Heart said:

listening rn cry7 december and winter things cry7 

Wow two of the best on the EP! cry7 Glad to see you recognize talent! cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

literally one of my favorite Ari songs and I'm not even kidding rip2 

 

it's about to be my most played Ari album yas2 

Stan "Jesús Tell Me" clap3

 

17 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Poor @Sylk!

I've played it so much today it's unreal cry7 Santa Tell Me also continues to snatch cry7 

Poor Chanel #5 indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rachel Berry said:

Stan "Jesús Tell Me" clap3

 

Poor Chanel #5 indeed!

Anyone that doesn't stan Bible Tell Me is committing treason! rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Anyone that doesn't stan Bible Tell Me is committing treason! rav2 

They clearly lack taste if they don't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×