#Music

#MusicLIVE: First Listen to Speak Now! (Deluxe The Re-Up)

Ok jj2 Mine slays a lot! I love the lyrics, I like that she describes a situation in a detailed way and... she wrote it alone! not everyone has that!

jj2 yes you guessed, I'm listening whilst reading the booklet! Still shook at @Taylor being a guy!

Mine has me shook! cry2 I love it! Sparks Fly is also really cool, it has some Lana Del Rey to it that makes the chorus quite catchy! cry6 The cheap ass country harmonies tho trash1 Lyrics are quite average in this one

8 minutes ago, #Music said:

Ok jj2 Mine slays a lot! I love the lyrics, I like that she describes a situation in a detailed way and... she wrote it alone! not everyone has that!

jj2 yes you guessed, I'm listening whilst reading the booklet! Still shook at @Taylor being a guy!

The part in the bridge where she says "hold on, make it last, hold on, never turn back" >>>>>> careers cry6 

and wow, my impact! rih1 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY WIG!!! BACK TO DECEMBER!! THE LYRICS, THE MELODY, THE CHEAP MAN'S HARMONIES OMG EVERYTHING IS AMAZINGGGGG!!!! screan1 scream2 screa1  

So guys  I will be listening to this album by our Snake Mother  wish me luck!     hiss!    

Ok  Mine slays a lot! I love the lyrics, I like that she describes a situation in a detailed way and... she wrote it alone! not everyone has that!  yes you guessed, I'm listening whilst reading t

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.