#Music

#MusicLIVE: First Listen to Speak Now! (Deluxe The Re-Up)

3 hours ago, blankdreams. said:

you're a cheap ass country harmony sparks fly does not deserve 3 stars only meg1 

when it explodes EVERYWHERE tho brit2 the slow tempo is what MADE it amazing brit2 but Last Kiss is what Dear John wishes to be jj2 

aaaand how absolutely shit red is in comparison :) 

FUCK YOU INNOCENT IS THE BEST SONG EVER

I gave her 5 stars and a heart you dumbass bitch meg1 gave her 3 in the beginning meg1 how did you guess?????

Red is UTTER GARBAGE in comparison meg1 I was SCARED of listening to this album cuz she wrote it haself meg1

ALVIN YOU'RE SO INNOCENT DONT LET THAT CHEAP ASS SONG TRICK YOU ASDFGHJ meg1

13 minutes ago, Robert. said:

THIS THREAD DTZFGU

REMINDED ME JUST HOW MUCH PREACH NOW DEMOLISHES

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKTUXJdLEn7pSg0/source.gif

BIBLE WHEN WILL dREaD TALENTLESS TOILET SHIT 19K89 ETC

BUT 1989 IS STILL HER MAGNUM OPUS JUST THAT SPEAK NOW IS AT THE SAME LEVEL OMG IM FREACKING OUT WHY IS THE VIDEO SO COOL WHO MADE THAT GIF WHY AREN'T WE WORTHY IM IN LOVE WITH HOW SHE ONLY HAS WHITE PEOPLE ON HER VIDEOS LIKE EMBRACE HA INNER REYCIST YAS #WHITESUPREMACY OMGGG HIISSSSSSSSSS scream1

Ok I'm listening to the Deluxe tracks scream1 Ours is a bop omg scream1 but...... CAN THE FUCKING COUNTRY HARMONIES MAN FUCK OFF I WANT TO LISTEN TO TAYLOR NOT A FRICKIN NO1CURRS NASHVILLE SESSION SINGER scream1 

jj4jj4jj4 Why does she have such an obsession with her boyfriends being liked by her father like wtf sis you're +18 now jj4jj4jj4jj5

--------------------------

OMG IF THIS WAS A MOVIE IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OURS OMGGGGGGGGG scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1 WHY DID I SLEEP ON THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM FOR SO LONG cry5 

21 minutes ago, #Music said:

BUT 1989 IS STILL HER MAGNUM OPUS JUST THAT SPEAK NOW IS AT THE SAME LEVEL OMG IM FREACKING OUT WHY IS THE VIDEO SO COOL WHO MADE THAT GIF WHY AREN'T WE WORTHY IM IN LOVE WITH HOW SHE ONLY HAS WHITE PEOPLE ON HER VIDEOS LIKE EMBRACE HA INNER REYCIST YAS #WHITESUPREMACY OMGGG HIISSSSSSSSSS scream1

EARSTZUIHUGZHIOKPL

TRUE

At least Kendrick & Serayah were in Bad Blood

fall4

Also the papi at the end of BS video gives me Middle Eastern teas creep1gaycat1

16 minutes ago, #Music said:

jj4jj4jj4 Why does she have such an obsession with her boyfriends being liked by her father like wtf sis you're +18 now jj4jj4jj4jj5

--------------------------

OMG IF THIS WAS A MOVIE IS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OURS OMGGGGGGGGG scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1 WHY DID I SLEEP ON THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM FOR SO LONG cry5 

I'M SCREAMING TRDZFUI

DRAG HA I HOPE SHE READS THIS FGGZUHJ

4 minutes ago, Robert. said:

EARSTZUIHUGZHIOKPL

TRUE

At least Kendrick & Serayah were in Bad Blood

fall4

Also the papi at the end of BS video gives me Middle Eastern teas creep1gaycat1

JGDSAFDASFDH OMG SIS I JUST RE-WATCHED THE BAD BLOOD VIDEO lmfao2 IS IT ME OR THE MEN THAT SHE'S FIGHTING IN THE INTRO ARE ALL LOOKING MIDDLE EASTERN/BLACK-ISH lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I'M SCREAMING TRDZFUI

DRAG HA I HOPE SHE READS THIS FGGZUHJ

IKR LIKE IN LOVE STORY THAT SHE GOES "I TALKED TO YOUR DAD GO PICK OUT A WHITE DRESS" lmfao2 SIIIIISSS

6 hours ago, #Music said:

6 hours ago, #Music said:

Deluxe tracks' rating:

Ours - 4/5

If This Was A Movie - 5/5

Superman - 4/5

Talent won

8lIp7N5.gif

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Ours slays jj2

It sure was slayed... by ITWAM

8lIp7N5.gif