Chapman

THE DILDO GAMES

DISTRICT 1 

@Hyun. // @Snow

tumblr_oaa1zy1WrR1tdhmnjo1_500.jpg  5815b87819f04_Ellie2MBCroppedBetter2MB85

Entering the avenue first, the fan favourite sex addict and that one person that got killed right in the bloodbath, Hyun and Snow!

On their carriage Hyun has never looked this hot (with a custom avi for the games which you can send me right now!) and ready for dildo action, while Snow promises not to die in the first second. Let's see how that'll go. Next!

Just now, blankdreams. said:

DISTRICT 1 

@Hyun. // @Snow

tumblr_oaa1zy1WrR1tdhmnjo1_500.jpg  5815b87819f04_Ellie2MBCroppedBetter2MB85

Entering the avenue first, the fan favourite sex addict and that one person that got killed right in the bloodbath, Hyun and Snow!

On their carriage Hyun has never looked this hot (with a custom avi for the games which you can send me right now!) and ready for dildo action, while Snow promises not to die in the first second. Let's see how that'll go. Next!

only legends!

legendtinax5lts.gif

1 minute ago, fab said:

I have arrived yas2  wearing my weapon which I'm gonna kill yall later with  rav2 

enhanced-3495-1416926862-17.png

gonna make this your image is this gaga or  z lala i cCAN't even tell

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

why was i tagged? did i win?

HN151LX.gif

unfortunately probbbbably like popular predictions mayyybe not