Carlos

What if KP4 dropped in a few weeks?

Jk 

Zmqor.gif

Remember when we all thought Katy would be performing Kpoo4's lead at the vmas or her dropping the album on her birthday.mp3?

Lmao. it'll take a miracle for the album to drop. KI. As of now we can all feast the fish emoji's she's been tweeting, cook it and then eat it.

I can't believe we made it, 2016 is almost over and we're still fucking sane. I am at peace. lotus1rip2rip3rip4

Honestly, a single announcement would be better though. cry8

To more years of waiting!  

tumblr_n1nx98yYrQ1ttoxpno1_400.gif

I broke a fang trying to slither on in here and get the good tea on a predicted release date and all you have to offer me is the cold hard truth that Katheryn wants to torture us all? ieNviGj.gif

Where is KP4 y'all? ieNviGj.gif

5 minutes ago, Juinae said:

I broke a fang trying to slither on in here and get the good tea on a predicted release date and all you have to offer me is the cold hard truth that Katheryn wants to torture us all? ieNviGj.gif

Brb selling your fang on the black market!

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Bitch your title had me SHAKING

4 minutes ago, Juinae said:

4 minutes ago, One Of A Katycat said:

Thanks for destroying all hopes I had after reading the thread title. katy2

I don't sugar-coat booboos. #CarlosKEEPSITREAL brit11

36 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Jk 

Zmqor.gif

Remember when we all thought Katy would be performing Kpoo4's lead at the vmas or her dropping the album on her birthday.mp3?

Lmao. it'll take a miracle for the album to drop. KI. As of now we can all feast the fish emoji's she's been tweeting, cook it and then eat it.

I can't believe we made it, 2016 is almost over and we're still fucking sane. I am at peace. lotus1rip2rip3rip4

Honestly, a single announcement would be better though. cry8

To more years of waiting!  

tumblr_n1nx98yYrQ1ttoxpno1_400.gif

You got Rise this year though oprah12

You didn't like it?

No offense but I'd be pissed if she did drop it this year now. Adult contemporary has dropped pop music for seasonal music and Katy kind of relies on more promotion and sales from it to some extent. 

It's not that a lead single couldn't do great without it, but if she has a really great pop song that has a lot of lyrical depth she'd be wasting it's potential. I do believe that the reason why Unconditionally didn't do as well as it could have is because it does cater to Adult Contemporary and she released it literally at the only time of the year that you don't release adult contemporary songs lmao (along with the obvious dark horse thing)

If she dropped it in a few weeks then I would probably need a neck brace from being so shook, but I honestly have no idea if that's gonna happen anymore.

For some reason I have a feeling something is coming on Election Day just because of how involved with the election she's been dead2 but if we don't hear anything SOON then I'm thinking we won't get anything new until early next year. brit2

21 hours ago, fun. said:

No offense but I'd be pissed if she did drop it this year now. Adult contemporary has dropped pop music for seasonal music and Katy kind of relies on more promotion and sales from it to some extent. 

It's not that a lead single couldn't do great without it, but if she has a really great pop song that has a lot of lyrical depth she'd be wasting it's potential. I do believe that the reason why Unconditionally didn't do as well as it could have is because it does cater to Adult Contemporary and she released it literally at the only time of the year that you don't release adult contemporary songs lmao (along with the obvious dark horse thing)

I feel u on this. I still strongly believe Dark Horse would have been the right choice as PRISM's second single, capitalize the gp's love for it and profit. That doesnt mean Uncle is a bad song, it was just released at a wrong time, plus if I can remember, dance songs were still charting. Blurred Lines, Wake Me Up and i forgot the other that was still dominating the charts back in Nov-Dec 2013. 

So yeah, her releasing this month or December is a terrible choice. let's all wake up!

20 hours ago, Liz Lemon said:

If she dropped it in a few weeks then I would probably need a neck brace from being so shook, but I honestly have no idea if that's gonna happen anymore.

For some reason I have a feeling something is coming on Election Day just because of how involved with the election she's been dead2 but if we don't hear anything SOON then I'm thinking we won't get anything new until early next year. brit2

trudat.