Jae

TAG 3 | Round 4 | Final Round!

tumblr_inline_odf4doaClY1u11hgm_500.gif

Hello every1 alex1 Really sorry for the super ass long delay but I had many major tests and assignments due this week and was a bit too overwhelmed to tally up all the scores for the finale kesha4 

However this week is good and I'm here now so let's get back to the final round of 

kN3kc1M.png

So because of my delay the final results show will now be NEXT Sunday November 13th, at the same time as always (12 pm Pacific, 3pm ET) kesha4 

And hopefully all you who were planning on being here can still make it alex1! Remember there will be 100 bonus points for grabs! kesha4 

So without any further delay, here are this week's questions (due next Saturday) alex1 

1. Name an overrated artist on FOTP.

2. Read the book or wait for the movie?

3. What's the funnest sport to watch?

4. What's your favorite boy band?

5. Name the best thing about FOTP.

6. Name the worst ting about FOTP.

7. Is Miranda Cosgrove an icon?

8. What's your favorite feature on a guy? 

9. Aside from pop, what's the best genre of music?

10. Log out of FOTP forever (starting after TAG3/Round 4/Final Results Show!™) or be forced to check the forum daily until you're 40? 

hZ5Em4q.png

3RLiEUN.gif

Jc8KSBa.jpg

13 hours ago, Bambi said:

581b7d4b1e869_rsz_tumblr_o3g4cz0o4q1v16h  i cant stop staring hay1

btw these questions are hard :( i'm gonna flop once again

he is so cry0cry9 just cry9 no words 

3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Lol I'm rooting for u sis, u could do it. I know I already said I'm rooting fo @fab but I also cheer for the underdogs. rav2 

Lol @PhCh is the furthest from an underdog dead4 

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

@Lobo I'm glad you're well and back and that u did well in school. rav2  

Here's for a grand finale week! rav2 

Thanks! cry0 glad to know ya'll are still here for it cry0 

18 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

No I know it's between them two at this point rav2 it seems like  , I meant that between @fab@PhCh the latter is the underdog cos fab's so fast with the bonus questions. rav2 

but did u forgot about me getting every top anwer right in the first round and getting a perfect score rav2 thanks for rooting for me sis rav2 

Hello everyone alex1 

If you haven't submitted yet please try to do so today! alex1 

And if you already submitted just remember to be here for the final results show tomorrow, Sunday the 12th, at 12pm Pacific/3pm ET! alex1 

Same time as always alex1 

3RLiEUN.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello every1  Really sorry for the super ass long delay but I had many major tests and assignments due this week and was a bit too overwhelmed to tally up all the scores for the finale   However

nobody else use this

Hello everyone   If you haven't submitted yet please try to do so today!   And if you already submitted just remember to be here for the final results show tomorrow, Sunday the 12th, at 12pm

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.