Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

hmtd7Hh.gif

B4bs09X.png

cover100x100.jpeg  R-929625-1429197884-6562.jpeg.jpg  cover100x100.jpeg  imageShow.php?guideImageId=1006  cover100x100.jpeg  11543807.jpg  cover100x100.jpeg

• So Real [1999] • I Wanna Be With You [2000] • Mandy Moore [2001] • A Walk To Remember OST [2002] • Coverage [2003]

• Wild Hope [2007] • Amanda Leigh [2009]  • Tangled OST [2010]

Spoiler

[COMPILATIONS]:

cover100x100.jpeg   

• The Best Of [2004]

JIGotMG.png

SO REAL: • Candy • Walk Me Home • So Real

I WANNA BE WITH YOU: • I Wanna Be With You

MANDY MOORE: • In My Pocket • Crush • Cry

COVERAGE: • Drop The Pilot • Have A Little Faith In Me

WILD HOPE: • Extraordinary

AMANDA LEIGH: • I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week

HcZJ42f.png

• The Princes Diaries [2001] • A Walk To Remember [2002] • Try Seventeen [2001] • How To Deal [2003]

• Chasing Liberty [2004] • Saved! [2004] • Romance And Cigarettes [2005] • American Dreamz [2006]

• Because I Said So [2007] • Dedication [2007] • License To Wed [2007] • Southlands Tales [2007]

• Swinging With The Finkels [2009] • Tangled [2010] • Love, Wedding, Marriage [2011] • Hotel Noir [2012]

• Christmas In Conway [2013]  • 47 Meters Down [2016] • Tangled Before Ever After [2017]

6ItLRgp.png

• [2012 - 2013] TRON Uprising

• [2014 - 2015] Red Band Society

• [2016 - PRESENT] This Is Us

Spoiler

*TV SHOWS episodes: 

Entourage [5 episodes] Scrubs [2 episodes] The Simpsons [1 episode] How I Meet Your Mother [1 episode]

Grey's Anatomy [4 episodes]

*VOICE:

High School USA  Sheriff Callie's Wild West

MANDY MOORE TUMBLR:  http://mandyleighmooregifs.tumblr.com/

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

THIS IS US  |  NBC Show | Season 03

THE DARKEST MIND | Film [2018]

WIFI RALPH | Film Voice [2018]

MIDWAY | Film [Rumored]

9 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I stan Cry from A Walk to Remember!

stan ha cry8

Just now, Liz Lemon said:

OMG thanks for thinking of me! katy3 I love Mandy!

Are y'all watching This Is Us? I literally watched the premiere for her but it turns out the show was actually good so I'm still watching it.

yes, i actually download via torrent her films|episodes on tv dead2

Im glad she finally made it on tv after so many years trying to get a role cry6

Just now, frankgutz said:

stan ha cry8

yes, i actually download via torrent her films|episodes on tv dead2

Im glad she finally made it on tv after so many years trying to get a role cry6

Me too! She's tried so hard to have a decent hit on TV, but I think This Is Us has actually been a really big hit for her. demi1 

And we even got to hear her sing in one episode! I got so excited.

What are your favorite Mandy albums?? I FINALLY got my hands on Wild Hope a few months ago (why the heck is it so hard to find and not on any online retailer????) and I'm in love with it still. It's probably my favorite of hers, though I do love her two self titled albums. (Queen of Having 2 Self Titled Albums dead2)

2 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Me too! She's tried so hard to have a decent hit on TV, but I think This Is Us has actually been a really big hit for her. demi1 

And we even got to hear her sing in one episode! I got so excited.

OMFG YES!! Episode 5, the show is sooo good, i have seen so much ppl praising ha & the show on twitter|web, i think this is finally what she was looking for, she looks happy with it im just still waiting for a new record tho 

tumblr_og50tfwVoz1t03zvio5_400.gif

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

OMFG YES!! Episode 5, the show is sooo good, i have seen so much ppl praising ha & the show on twitter|web, i think this is finally what she was looking for, she looks happy with it im just still waiting for a new record tho 

tumblr_og50tfwVoz1t03zvio5_400.gif

Ugh yes. Is new music happening?? I feel like she's been teasing it forever now. Who knows, she might could get an actual HIT now that people are thinking about her again because of This Is Us.

1 minute ago, Liz Lemon said:

What are your favorite Mandy albums?? I FINALLY got my hands on Wild Hope a few months ago (why the heck is it so hard to find and not on any online retailer????) and I'm in love with it still. It's probably my favorite of hers, though I do love her two self titled albums. (Queen of Having 2 Self Titled Albums dead2)

I Know, i think it's like the Jojo mess, the label that had the rights for Wild Hope went to bankrupt and now it's not on sale or streaming services, it's like it never happened

Idk, time ago her pop albums were my faves and since few yrs ago my fave albums changed to Coverage, WH & AL

Probably 'Slummin on Paradise' rn, it's the one i love at the moment

PS. I know, and i always hated Self Titled albums and she have 2

tumblr_og50tfwVoz1t03zvio1_400.gif

I Know, i think it's like the Jojo mess, the label that had the rights for Wild Hope went to bankrupt and now it's not on sale or streaming services, it's like it never happened

Idk, time ago her pop albums were my faves and since few yrs ago my fave albums changed to Coverage, WH & AL

Probably 'Slummin on Paradise' rn, it's the one i love at the moment

PS. I know, and i always hated Self Titled albums and she have 2

tumblr_og50tfwVoz1t03zvio1_400.gif

I looooove :Slummin' in Paradise." I think "Mandy Moore" is super underrated too. Like, it's one of the strongest teen pop albums of the early 2000's. From start to finish it's surprisingly consistent for a genre known for big singles and filler tracks.

And lol self titled albums irk me too but we take what we can get with her.

5 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

I looooove :Slummin' in Paradise." I think "Mandy Moore" is super underrated too. Like, it's one of the strongest teen pop albums of the early 2000's. From start to finish it's surprisingly consistent for a genre known for big singles and filler tracks.

And lol self titled albums irk me too but we take what we can get with her.

ikr oprah2   Wild Hope is probably one of my fave albums of last decade, it's just so beautiful

2 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Ugh yes. Is new music happening?? I feel like she's been teasing it forever now. Who knows, she might could get an actual HIT now that people are thinking about her again because of This Is Us.

This, she's been saying the same since 2014, that she's writing music and blah blah, but since she feels more free after her divorce & the success of This Is Us, she's been hinting more than ever about getting back to music:

“I’m not working on anything at the moment, but once this gets up and running, I want to go back to music,” Moore promised.

It’s been seven years since her last album was released and Moore admits she misses that world “a lot.” After the session, Moore elaborated further, explaining why she put music on the backburner.

“I think life sort of put it on the backburner. Acting and being in film, trying to do television, has always been a huge priority and it was the thing that -- the ball was rolling the most. Even though I started in music, I feel like it continued to give me way more opportunities than music did,” she said. “Now that I feel like this part of my life is percolating and up and running again, it’ll allow me creatively to focus back on the music.”

http://www.etonline.com/news/194720_mandy_moore_on_life_after_ryan_adams_divorce_and_nbc_this_is_us/

ikr oprah2   Wild Hope is probably one of my fave albums of last decade, it's just so beautiful

This, she's been saying the same since 2014, that she's writing music and blah blah, but since she feels more free after her divorce & the success of This Is Us, she's been hinting more than ever about getting back to music:

Gardenia alone ends careers.

Well, at least she's promising us SOMETHING. I'm ready for her. She satisfies a very specific musical craving for me and I need more!

35 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Gardenia alone ends careers.

Well, at least she's promising us SOMETHING. I'm ready for her. She satisfies a very specific musical craving for me and I need more!

The copy of Wild Hope u have, have the 'Could Have Been Watching You' song?

I was obssesed with that one giveup1

Just now, Liz Lemon said:

shock1 No!! Am I missing out??

yes giveup1  it's really good, idk, i have it because i only found the album digital and was on it, on youtube sometiems appears as a bonus track, just like 'Feel Me' was a bonus track for the 'Mandy Moore' album, and also that one is sooooo good.

I still need a physical copy of WH & AL to have all her albums on physical giveup1

btw.. i also have a tumblr about mandy moore: http://mandyleighmooregifs.tumblr.com/  rn i haven't so many gifs cuz i erased the old ones mainly because the new ones i edit them on Photoshop to look a lil bit more bright

so if someone wants a gif from any film of video on youtube yall can ask (except for her videos, i already made her whole videography and i dont wanna do more gifs of her music videos)

cover100x100.jpegcover100x100.jpeg

These are my favs tbh. I don't mess too much with the other albums but I know them and listened to them.

I love Mandy Moore, the album, because of how unique and eclectic and diverse it is. She dived into Arabian sounds way deeper than Genie in a Bottle or I'm A Slave 4 U, she basically went full force Eastern and I loved every bit of it. My fav songs: Saturate Me, Only Took A Minute, and Crush (and def Cry).

I love Amanda Lee, because of its raw nature. I love how she sounds on the album. I love the moods and sounds of the album. Perfect album I love every song. My fav: Everblue <3

49 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

cover100x100.jpegcover100x100.jpeg

These are my favs tbh. I don't mess too much with the other albums but I know them and listened to them.

I love Mandy Moore, the album, because of how unique and eclectic and diverse it is. She dived into Arabian sounds way deeper than Genie in a Bottle or I'm A Slave 4 U, she basically went full force Eastern and I loved every bit of it. My fav songs: Saturate Me, Only Took A Minute, and Crush (and def Cry).

I love Amanda Lee, because of its raw nature. I love how she sounds on the album. I love the moods and sounds of the album. Perfect album I love every song. My fav: Everblue <3

Saturate Me & In My pocket were my bops oprah2  what a flawless taste oprah2

Mandy Moore as a pop album is a masterpiece, i use to love that one so much back in the day oprah2 i didnt know u knew her sis

Just now, frankgutz said:

Saturate Me & In My pocket were my bops oprah2  what a flawless taste oprah2

Mandy Moore as a pop album is a masterpiece, i use to love that one so much back in the day oprah2 i didnt know u knew her sis

She has been very shady about that album tho (and the 1st three in general), she made comments that pissed me off but I still love her for making that beautiful music tho. Pop music needed her to deliver and she delivered. oprah2

I also love that ballad at the end... When I Talk to You... it reminds me of a certain time in the past where I used to listen to it all the time when we'd go to the desert camping. Mandy Moore was basically my early teen years. ahs1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.