Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

'Tangled,' Starring Mandy Moore, Renewed at Disney Channel With New Name (Exclusive)

149375_0101_-_h_2018.jpg

The network has renewed Tangled: The Series for a third season ahead of its season two premiere next month. Additionally, the show is getting a new name: Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.

The animated comedy stars Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi as Rapunzel and Eugene (who was known as Flynn Rider in the 2010 hit feature film). In its debut season, Tangled: The Series was the most-watched animated series on cable among girls 9-14. The new title aims to reflect Rapunzel's new adventures with her friends. Season two finds Rapunzel venturing outside of the kingdom in search of where the mystical black rocks lead, after discovering she is somehow connected to them. Accompanying Rapunzel on her journey is Eugene; Cassandra; her loyal chameleon sidekick, Pascal; no-nonsense and dutiful horse, Maximus; and the Snuggly Duckling Pub Thugs. Together, they will discover new people and places and embark on an incredible new adventure far beyond Corona's walls.

Source

Mandy Moore in Talks to Join Roland Emmerich's World War II Drama 'Midway'

gettyimages-831476148_copy.jpg

This Is Us star Mandy Moore is in talks to join Roland Emmerich's World War II drama Midway, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

In Cannes, Stuart Ford's AGC Studios is shopping the action pic, which tells the story of the battle of Midway as told by the leaders and the soldiers who participated.

Wes Tooke penned the screenplay, with Emmerich, Mark Gordon (Saving Private Ryan) and Matt Jackson among the producers. Emmerich is best known as the director of films such as Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow.

Source

On 5/26/2018 at 9:26 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I'm hoping we get new music by the end of the year. She keeps mentioning she's wanting to get back into a recording studio, so I'm hoping she does so!

same, ive been waiting for years omg

On 6/1/2018 at 10:56 PM, Ruthless Love said:

She did say 2018 was going to be the year she puts out new music, however, I just don't see that happening any longer.

i know, she also said the same in 2012 and 2014 vnlsnvlanvla

i just hope this year or next year she can release a mixtape or something, maybe as an OST for This Is Us?  idc at this point

1 hour ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

@frankgutz how many Mandy stans are there here?

U think we have enough for a Mandy megarate? oprah8

I think stans:  only Me, @Aleco and @Ruthless Love are active, there were another 5 members i think i remember with ha award but i havent seen them in ages,

not stans that came here: you and @Music Meister and back then @GlenCoco just to talk lol

42 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Chasing Liberty

@H.O.N.E.Y  That one,  my personal TOP5 movies of her that i can watch again: 

Chasing Liberty  |  Saved!  |  Because I Said So  |  Dedication  |  47 Meters Down

41 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Ive heard some

yaaaas king!!  at least u tried yas2

32 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

I love This Is Us

me too awwww

5 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I think stans:  only Me, @Aleco and @Ruthless Love are active, there were another 5 members i think i remember with ha award but i havent seen them in ages,

not stans that came here: you and @Music Meister and back then @GlenCoco just to talk lol

@H.O.N.E.Y  That one,  my personal TOP5 movies of her that i can watch again: 

Chasing Liberty  |  Saved!  |  Because I Said So  |  Dedication  |  47 Meters Down

yaaaas king!!  at least u tried yas2

me too awwww

Listening to her now lol

7 hours ago, frankgutz said:

not stans that came here: you 

Um I consider myself somewhat of a stan just for stanning her 2 BEST albums Mandy Moore and Amanda Leigh hence why they're both self-titled. rav1 

Chasing Liberty

I once saw a bit of it while it was on tv and changed the channel. Feels very disney-esque no? I meant her more serious/dramatic roles in movies everyone can enjoy. rav2

47 Meters Down

Ugh such a great movie. Gave me the creeps. rav2 Will check the other 3 movies u mentioned. rav2 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.