Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

On 7/13/2018 at 4:20 PM, Ruthless Love said:

brit2

On 7/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, Aleco said:

Im so fucking HYPE right now.... yes Mandy.... I need her new album in my hands now.. this demo sounds so awesome

bitch, u beat me!! came here to post the snippet, omfg!!!  IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING OMFG!!! Im alvnlansvlñavnlansda  sis!!!!  @H.O.N.E.Y

30 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

bitch, u beat me!! came here to post the snippet, omfg!!!  IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING OMFG!!! Im alvnlansvlñavnlansda  sis!!!!  @H.O.N.E.Y

I'm excited for the new album!

But wow at this:

No more allowing someone’s else insecurities to dictate my relationship to music and singing.

Never knew her to be so weak as to let someone ELSE's insecurities stop her from singing. Like wtf? jj1

Mandy is just a mess in general, she thinks about the gp wayyy to much. JUST SING BITCH. rih14

14 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I'm excited for the new album!

But wow at this:

Never knew her to be so weak as to let someone ELSE's insecurities stop her from singing. Like wtf? jj1

Mandy is just a mess in general, she thinks about the gp wayyy to much. JUST SING BITCH. rih14

i think that last quote was about her ex-husband Ryan the rocker, i might be wrong but i remember some interviews saying how he didnt let her to have a career or something like that, she trully never cared about flop i guess, since she went alt with Coverage and indie with Wild Hope and Amanda Leigh

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

i think that last quote was about her ex-husband Ryan the rocker, i might be wrong but i remember some interviews saying how he didnt let her to have a career or something like that, she trully never cared about flop i guess, since she went alt with Coverage and indie with Wild Hope and Amanda Leigh

What an asshole What were his reasons? jj1

But I'm 300% sure that the album she was working on after Amanda Leigh was written and performed by both her and her husband. So it's confusing if he was making music with her and stopping her from persuing singing at the same time? jay1

5 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What an asshole What were his reasons? jj1

But I'm 300% sure that the album she was working on after Amanda Leigh was written and performed by both her and her husband. So it's confusing if he was making music with her and stopping her from persuing singing at the same time? jay1

Oh, now i do remember that, also she did made some back vocals from one of his albums, idk jj4  imma have to search rav1

9 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Oh, now i do remember that, also she did made some back vocals from one of his albums, idk jj4  imma have to search rav1

K, my mistalke, i think i twisted her words lmfao  rav3

'For better or worse, I poured all of myself into my relationship. So it's nice that that chapter of my life has closed.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3761975/Mandy-Moore-says-divorce-happen-stalled-acting-career-soul-crushing.html

“I wasn’t a participant in my own life for awhile,” Moore, 32, told People. “I poured so much of myself into my personal life and when that wasn’t as fruitful as I hoped it would be and I extricated myself from that situation, I was able to realize I wasn’t honoring myself and my dreams and what I wanted in life.”

https://pagesix.com/2016/09/14/mandy-moores-marriage-to-ryan-adams-wasnt-what-she-wanted-from-life/

Mandy further said that she believes “everything happens for a reason” and that she’s taking the time post-marriage to focus on herself and her career — something that was pushed to the background when she was absorbed with working on her relationship.

https://hellogiggles.com/celebrity/mandy-moore-talks-divorce-ryan-adams-first-time-ever/

so i guess i do was wrong rav3  u won @H.O.N.E.Y whit1

Mandy Moore to get a star in Hollywood Walk Of Fame

In the television category, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Candice Bergen, Guy Fieri, Terrence Howard, Stacy Keach, Sid and Marty Krofft, Lucy Liu, Mandy Moore, Dianne Wiest, and Julia Child (posthumously) will receive stars along Hollywood Blvd.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/walk-of-fame-stars-robert-de-niro-1202857039/

1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

She keeps teasing the new album tho

Djj8rhhUYAAJ0md.jpg

This reminds me when she kept teasing the new album back in 2011-2012 only to stop posting about it without any explanation. Her and Xtina are surely cut from the same cloth. brit12

On 8/5/2018 at 1:37 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Gimme everything, Mandy!

we are NOT ready giveup1

On 8/5/2018 at 2:34 PM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

This reminds me when she kept teasing the new album back in 2011-2012 only to stop posting about it without any explanation. Her and Xtina are surely cut from the same cloth. brit12

Dont jinx it sis giveup1

On 8/7/2018 at 8:37 AM, Ruthless Love said:

Bitch I been ready, lol. I need new music, stat! I wonder if she's staying indie or if she's going to give a major label another chance?

indie tbh, she working with Mike Viola from AL and the snippet sounds like that + rn that seals are in the pits i doubt she has the time to go full promo with a major laber, so i bet is gonna be from a small label or she will use pledge like Sophie Bextor and other artists lol

On 8/13/2018 at 7:29 PM, Peytonfan18 said:

Mandy had so many good songs, my favorite song used to be Everything My Heart Desires when I was in middle school going to high school..demi1 it’s a little embarrassing now..

Still a bop tbh rav1  i still bop to it sometimes

On 8/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, Beel said:

She keeps talking about how happy she is to get back to her true passion giveup2 

she better be clap1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.