Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

2 hours ago, Peytonfan18 said:

I also forgot I loved “Want You Back” from the IWBWY album.. man I used to listen to that for my crush!! brit2

Want You Back, Love You For Always, Love Shot, I Like It & Everythin My Heart Desires are bops tbh, fave bops brit2

6 minutes ago, Beel said:

Sorta kinda rih4 

Sis I need to hear your take on FOTP both through the years and the current state/current posters and mod team. But I need it on audio and print for my project I think a truth-teller like u would spice it up. rih4

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis I need to hear your take on FOTP both through the years and the current state/current posters and mod team. But I need it on audio and print for my project I think a truth-teller like u would spice it up. rih4

I was inactive for like 2 years but that could probably be arranged rih4 

1 minute ago, Beel said:

I was inactive for like 2 years but that could probably be arranged rih4 

Yasss sis. We need posters like u that challenge the system. Stay sis. rih4

I'll pm u on details on what I want and what it's for. rih4

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Yasss sis. We need posters like u that challenge the system. Stay sis. rih4

I'll pm u on details on what I want and what it's for. rih4

alright rih4 

In My Pocket is that BOP.

One of the best pop songs. You compare that song that was released in 2001 with other pop songs released that year and it sounds so ahead of its time. It still sounds fresh today. And that album is the best one from her in my opinion. It's a really nice pop album, and quite mature at her age.

She posted a snippet from her new album/music and sounded pretty calm yet beautiful. Similar to "Wild Hope" but even more classy I would say. Not that anyone expected her to do dance music anyway.

On 6/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Queen is officially back in the recording studio and it sounds fantastic! New album by end of 2019/beginning of 2020?

She better serve us another Cry. Best song of her career. 

(Also I totally figured out who you were on COP kylie1)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.