Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

Mandy Moore on Why She Stayed Brunette After 'A Walk to Remember'

"I was blonde then and, for the most part, haven't gone back since," the This Is Us actress, 32, told Entertainment Weekly in honor of the film's 15th anniversary. "It was transformative because it came at a time in my life when I was only seen from the pop music landscape and through that lens. There was a real significance to coloring my hair. As silly as it sounds, there was a real significance in the way that people saw me, but also in the way that I carried myself and that I saw myself. It was the last little piece of the puzzle I think in terms of getting into the character."

mandy-moore-blonde-to-brunette-zoom-0537

But her costar Shane West, who played her bad-boy-gone-good love, Landon Carter, believes that her onscreen transformation did more than get her into character. It affected her real life too. "I remember that Mandy was very nervous about dyeing her hair," he told EW. "It's amazing how it really changed her life — well, the movie changed all of our lives — but hers especially, aesthetically. She kind of went with that look after that — she didn't go back to the platinum blonde."

And yeah, she looks hotter as brunette tbh :giveup:

SOURCE: http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/mandy-moore-why-i-stayed-brunette-after-a-walk-to-remember-w463189

On 28/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, frankgutz said:

Mandy Moore on Why She Stayed Brunette After 'A Walk to Remember'

"I was blonde then and, for the most part, haven't gone back since," the This Is Us actress, 32, told Entertainment Weekly in honor of the film's 15th anniversary. "It was transformative because it came at a time in my life when I was only seen from the pop music landscape and through that lens. There was a real significance to coloring my hair. As silly as it sounds, there was a real significance in the way that people saw me, but also in the way that I carried myself and that I saw myself. It was the last little piece of the puzzle I think in terms of getting into the character."

mandy-moore-blonde-to-brunette-zoom-0537

But her costar Shane West, who played her bad-boy-gone-good love, Landon Carter, believes that her onscreen transformation did more than get her into character. It affected her real life too. "I remember that Mandy was very nervous about dyeing her hair," he told EW. "It's amazing how it really changed her life — well, the movie changed all of our lives — but hers especially, aesthetically. She kind of went with that look after that — she didn't go back to the platinum blonde."

And yeah, she looks hotter as brunette tbh :giveup:

SOURCE: http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/mandy-moore-why-i-stayed-brunette-after-a-walk-to-remember-w463189

queen <3 rocking both hairs tbh 

The song "Wind in My Hair," performed by Mandy Moore, will appear in the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie "Tangled Before Ever After."  Set between the stories told in Walt Disney Animation Studios' acclaimed film "Tangled" and its short film "Tangled Ever After," the Disney Channel Original Movie "Tangled Before Ever After" leading to the highly anticipated premiere of "Tangled: The Series"

She's part of the Drunk History, S05 E01

1280_mandymoore_drunkhistory_011818.jpg

In the season five premiere of the Comedy Central series, Mandy Moore and Alexander Skarsgard are just two of the many famous names to re-enact stories about heroines -- museum curator Rose Valland, Revolutionary War veteran Deborah Sampson and American Red Cross founder Clara Barton -- and ET has an exclusive look at the pair as Burton and surgeon James Dunn in a hilarious NSFW clip

SOURCE

24 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

So sad episode

omg, i havent seen this episode, i think ists not on Mexico so i have to download the episode tomorrow, someone on ATRL made a thread about it and how some of the GP was praising Mandy saying she deserve an Emmy, the kween gettin' praise omg

23 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Well Ive heard parts of the first 2-÷ u know mostly the singles that were on radio

yas king!!

Emmys: ‘This Is Us’ could be first broadcast Best Drama Series winner in 12 years

Last year, “This Is Us” became the first broadcast Best Drama Series nominee in six years. It lost to “The Handmaid’s Tale,” but the NBC tearjerker could go a step further this time around and become the first broadcast winner in a dozen years.

The last broadcast show to win Best Drama Series was Fox’s “24” in 2006. Since then, basic and premium cable and now streaming have monopolized the category. The drought is even longer for NBC itself: Its last win was in 2003, when “The West Wing” scooped up its fourth consecutive and final drama prize.

Our odds also have Mandy Moore and Justin Hartley, the two adult cast members who weren’t nominated last year, making the cut this time.

Plus, compared to the rest of the top-tier contenders, including “Westworld,” “Stranger Things,” “The Crown” and “The Americans,” “This Is Us” the most heartwarming of them all.

Yas kween!! alñn alvnlanv    get those Emmys

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.