Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

Just now, Ruthless Love said:
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Because I Said So
  • Dedication

Thx. Would u watch any of those again? We're gonna have a movie club and I'm looking for suggestions for movies we can watch together in this site rabb.it. rav2

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Thx. Would u watch any of those again? We're gonna have a movie club and I'm looking for suggestions for movies we can watch together in this site rabb.it. rav2

OF COURSE! I always watch A Walk to Remember. In fact, I own all three films!

9 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I love that she kept reimbursing people the money they paid for her first two albums. Like, queen!

Actually no. That was gross. Basically a slap in the face of her stans. And she included her 2001 album Mandy Moore in that whole thing, which was offensive to me cos that album is a CLASSIC. rav1 

3 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Whats her best album?

Some would say Wild Hope cos it's full of ballads and folk-songs, but I personally would advise you to start with her 2001 album Mandy Moore. It's pop, yet so experimental for its time. 2001 was way before pop and rnb embraced any middle eastern sounds in it, only hip hop was doing it back then and not that frequent. 

jj2

21 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Actually no. That was gross. Basically a slap in the face of her stans. And she included her 2001 album Mandy Moore in that whole thing, which was offensive to me cos that album is a CLASSIC. rav1 

Trust me, I love her earlier works, especially Mandy Moore, but I love it because it was her way of showing the record label executives that she wasn't going to be their product.

21 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wow amazing song. I really need to sit the fuck down and listen to Wild Hope already. I know a few songs but not the whole album. rav2

Wild Hope is my favourite Mandy album. It's beautiful.

5 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Whats her best album?

For me, Wild Hope is her best artistic work. For her pre-artistic freedoms, I'd say Mandy Moore is her best.

5 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Some would say Wild Hope cos it's full of ballads and folk-songs, but I personally would advise you to start with her 2001 album Mandy Moore. It's pop, yet so experimental for its time. 2001 was way before pop and rnb embraced any middle eastern sounds in it, only hip hop was doing it back then and not that frequent. 

jj2

I heard about half of it yesterday

On 6/13/2018 at 1:08 AM, Music Meister said:

Listening to her now lol

yas kIng!!!  btw, who's on ur sig? hes lowkey hot rih1  

On 6/13/2018 at 8:55 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Um I consider myself somewhat of a stan just for stanning her 2 BEST albums Mandy Moore and Amanda Leigh hence why they're both self-titled. rav1 

I once saw a bit of it while it was on tv and changed the channel. Feels very disney-esque no? I meant her more serious/dramatic roles in movies everyone can enjoy. rav2

Ugh such a great movie. Gave me the creeps. rav2 Will check the other 3 movies u mentioned. rav2 

Yas, at least u stan ha best albums, yes, Chasing Liberty is a bit corny/disneyish but its cute

On 6/13/2018 at 9:05 AM, Aleco said:

A megarate sounds so good, but theres not so many people 😢

lol, i kr, there would be like 4 ppl voting lmao

On 6/13/2018 at 9:28 AM, Ruthless Love said:
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Because I Said So
  • Dedication

yas2   just change AWTR for 47MD and ha trilogy yas2  or maybe Saved!!  AWTR is already overplayed bye me and lowkey hate it jj4

On 6/13/2018 at 9:37 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I love that she kept reimbursing people the money they paid for her first two albums. Like, queen!

sjñdboVDÑLVNDLASN   that bitch, she needs to stop

On 6/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Actually no. That was gross. Basically a slap in the face of her stans. And she included her 2001 album Mandy Moore in that whole thing, which was offensive to ,e cos that album is a CLASSIC. rav1 

her taste sucks tbh, she needs to stop shading her 90's albums, its not like her debut was bad or corny like S Club, Willa Ford, Belle Perez, Hoku, M2M or even Jessica Simpson's debut smh, it had some quality bops

On 6/13/2018 at 9:49 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wow amazing song. I really need to sit the fuck down and listen to Wild Hope already. I know a few songs but not the whole album. rav2

her best album tbh

22 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Whats her best album?

Wild Hope

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Trust me, I love her earlier works, especially Mandy Moore, but I love it because it was her way of showing the record label executives that she wasn't going to be their product.

Wild Hope is my favourite Mandy album. It's beautiful.

For me, Wild Hope is her best artistic work. For her pre-artistic freedoms, I'd say Mandy Moore is her best.

same, same, same, agRih with everything yas2

10 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Its Charlie Puth jj2

King is getting hotter

3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

How To Deal is another Mandy movie I dont remember it too much tho

yes, i lowkey liked it cuz its a Mandy movie but i believe if it were another pop girl i would have hated it lol, probably, idk

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.