New Award?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

frankgutz    8,441
On 6/13/2018 at 1:08 AM, Music Meister said:

Listening to her now lol

yas kIng!!!  btw, who's on ur sig? hes lowkey hot rih1  

On 6/13/2018 at 8:55 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Um I consider myself somewhat of a stan just for stanning her 2 BEST albums Mandy Moore and Amanda Leigh hence why they're both self-titled. rav1 

I once saw a bit of it while it was on tv and changed the channel. Feels very disney-esque no? I meant her more serious/dramatic roles in movies everyone can enjoy. rav2

Ugh such a great movie. Gave me the creeps. rav2 Will check the other 3 movies u mentioned. rav2 

Yas, at least u stan ha best albums, yes, Chasing Liberty is a bit corny/disneyish but its cute

On 6/13/2018 at 9:05 AM, Aleco said:

A megarate sounds so good, but theres not so many people 😢

lol, i kr, there would be like 4 ppl voting lmao

On 6/13/2018 at 9:28 AM, Ruthless Love said:
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Because I Said So
  • Dedication

yas2   just change AWTR for 47MD and ha trilogy yas2  or maybe Saved!!  AWTR is already overplayed bye me and lowkey hate it jj4

On 6/13/2018 at 9:37 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I love that she kept reimbursing people the money they paid for her first two albums. Like, queen!

sjñdboVDÑLVNDLASN   that bitch, she needs to stop

On 6/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Actually no. That was gross. Basically a slap in the face of her stans. And she included her 2001 album Mandy Moore in that whole thing, which was offensive to ,e cos that album is a CLASSIC. rav1 

her taste sucks tbh, she needs to stop shading her 90's albums, its not like her debut was bad or corny like S Club, Willa Ford, Belle Perez, Hoku, M2M or even Jessica Simpson's debut smh, it had some quality bops

On 6/13/2018 at 9:49 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wow amazing song. I really need to sit the fuck down and listen to Wild Hope already. I know a few songs but not the whole album. rav2

her best album tbh

22 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Whats her best album?

Wild Hope

16 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Trust me, I love her earlier works, especially Mandy Moore, but I love it because it was her way of showing the record label executives that she wasn't going to be their product.

Wild Hope is my favourite Mandy album. It's beautiful.

For me, Wild Hope is her best artistic work. For her pre-artistic freedoms, I'd say Mandy Moore is her best.

same, same, same, agRih with everything yas2

frankgutz    8,441
10 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Its Charlie Puth jj2

King is getting hotter

3 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

How To Deal is another Mandy movie I dont remember it too much tho

yes, i lowkey liked it cuz its a Mandy movie but i believe if it were another pop girl i would have hated it lol, probably, idk

Music Meister    6,530
2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

King is getting hotter

yes, i lowkey liked it cuz its a Mandy movie but i believe if it were another pop girl i would have hated it lol, probably, idk

Yes