Jump to content

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options



Recommended Posts

frankgutz    8,664
2 hours ago, Peytonfan18 said:

I also forgot I loved “Want You Back” from the IWBWY album.. man I used to listen to that for my crush!! brit2

Want You Back, Love You For Always, Love Shot, I Like It & Everythin My Heart Desires are bops tbh, fave bops brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    11,188
1 hour ago, Beel said:

Hi there rih4

U sure like to dip and dive here and there. I thought we lost u for a min. Busy schedule? rih4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beel    506
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

U sure like to dip and dive here and there. I thought we lost u for a min. Busy schedule? rih4

Sorta kinda rih4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    11,188
6 minutes ago, Beel said:

Sorta kinda rih4 

Sis I need to hear your take on FOTP both through the years and the current state/current posters and mod team. But I need it on audio and print for my project I think a truth-teller like u would spice it up. rih4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beel    506
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis I need to hear your take on FOTP both through the years and the current state/current posters and mod team. But I need it on audio and print for my project I think a truth-teller like u would spice it up. rih4

I was inactive for like 2 years but that could probably be arranged rih4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    11,188
1 minute ago, Beel said:

I was inactive for like 2 years but that could probably be arranged rih4 

Yasss sis. We need posters like u that challenge the system. Stay sis. rih4

 

I'll pm u on details on what I want and what it's for. rih4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beel    506
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Yasss sis. We need posters like u that challenge the system. Stay sis. rih4

 

I'll pm u on details on what I want and what it's for. rih4

alright rih4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlueBalls    204

In My Pocket is that BOP.

One of the best pop songs. You compare that song that was released in 2001 with other pop songs released that year and it sounds so ahead of its time. It still sounds fresh today. And that album is the best one from her in my opinion. It's a really nice pop album, and quite mature at her age.

 

She posted a snippet from her new album/music and sounded pretty calm yet beautiful. Similar to "Wild Hope" but even more classy I would say. Not that anyone expected her to do dance music anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×