Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She has been very shady about that album tho (and the 1st three in general), she made comments that pissed me off but I still love her for making that beautiful music tho. Pop music needed her to deliver and she delivered. oprah2

I also love that ballad at the end... When I Talk to You... it reminds me of a certain time in the past where I used to listen to it all the time when we'd go to the desert camping. Mandy Moore was basically my early teen years. ahs1

I know, i was pissed at first too when she shaded her early records eve1  but i think she later said it was ok, thanks to those records she had a career but she was more happy doing the music she's doing rn so im ok with that, and thanks to that we had Wild Hope, Coverage & Amanda Leigh.  Tho, AL took me more llstens to get into it unlike the other records, i still low-key don't listen that much Merrimack River.

When i talk to you, omg, i use to love that one too cry5  her shit were the ballads, she was the best at it, I wanna be with you is flawless too oprah2

The only song i probably hate of her is 'Only Hope' but maybe because everyone is obssesed with that one, literally almos all the covers by fans on youtube are that song. i think it's a lil bit overrated when she have better bops.

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Only Hope oprah2

Someday We'll Know >>>> oprah4

Is it ok if we use this to talk about This Is Us when each episode comes out? @Liz Lemon i think @Gabe. also watchs the show, he told me once, idk if he was joking tho jj3 

Each week the 'This Is Us' channel uploads the Highlights of the week, we can embed the videos here and cry oprah4 

Omg i love her 

Boop !!!!!!!!!!! i still jam to this song BOMT>CANDY>GENIE IN THE BOTTLE >WHO SIMPSON?

Back in 2010 i was so into this sogn and i said if i ever met some one who knows the lyric she or he will be my BFF for ever it was my 2010 song <3

BOOOOOP

I LOVE a walk to remember <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Mandy Moore is an underrated queen i just forgot how much i like her!

let me see who i talk of my awards to make space for this underrated queen 

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Omg i love her,  BOMT>CANDY>GENIE IN THE BOTTLE >WHO SIMPSON?

Back in 2010 i was so into this sogn and i said if i ever met some one who knows the lyric she or he will be my BFF for ever it was my 2010 song <3

I LOVE a walk to remember <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Mandy Moore is an underrated queen i just forgot how much i like her!

let me see who i talk of my awards to make space for this underrated queen 

yas2  that taste kween, and that shade eve1

I know, she's the kween of underrated kweens cry5

1 minute ago, GlenCoco said:

@frankgutz

lets look for another award pic that one is not like cool

vamos ! je 

do you have any ideas? omg, i love the pics she had for The Cut, lemme search them cry6

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

yas2  that taste kween, and that shade eve1

I know, she's the kween of underrated kweens cry5

do you have any ideas? omg, i love the pics she had for The Cut, lemme search them cry6

se me habia olvidado que me gustaba mucho <3

esta foto me gusta ! e45b1b883c974769bc76f0d8211afaa0

amanda leigh is such a good album slay me kween 

@GlenCoco i still havent watched Scrubs but i do remember i freaked out when i knew she was in TRON Uprising (the cartoons) i was always such a fan of TRON, and omg, i was so fucking happy giveup1

12 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

omg yes oprah2

yes about SWK? i know, that song is flawless af oprah2

6 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I can make some lil awards & do a votation with the few members who have the award tho @GlenCoco

This pics are new, from 'The Cut', i love them, idk   (i also found some old pics tho)

5696d29881c88cc4f325a3468e5edff3      

fce421e8c91e47ba9e93628e803b07ba  3998e49323c64144ae785c35b7fb2ebb

b43be68d510a479f91e4206633379a9d 

this slayed me 

3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

@GlenCoco i still havent watched Scrubs but i do remember i freaked out when i knew she was in TRON Uprising (the cartoons) i was always such a fan of TRON, and omg, i was so fucking happy giveup1

yes about SWK? i know, that song is flawless af oprah2

watch scrubs is a must it's a good show comedy/drama it's fun <3

13 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

watch scrubs is a must it's a good show comedy/drama it's fun <3

i will, is it on Netflix? idk

I made some awards:

nucglmq.jpg  Ia6v0KM.jpg  7L2gbCN.jpg  L4pCnMJ.jpg  0zbGL58.jpg  Ym87lrs.jpg  tMYxStd.jpg  

And i try to make the one u posted but it's gonna get cut when they make it in circle for the award

GAdRo2R.jpg

4 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

i will, is it on Netflix? idk

I made some awards:

nucglmq.jpg  Ia6v0KM.jpg  7L2gbCN.jpg  L4pCnMJ.jpg  0zbGL58.jpg  Ym87lrs.jpg  tMYxStd.jpg  

And i try to make the one u posted but it's gonna get cut when they make it in circle for the award

GAdRo2R.jpg

love this but she looks like Thalia ew Ia6v0KM.jpg

i think i love this

Ym87lrs.jpg0zbGL58.jpg

just in the Usa netflix 

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

love this but she looks like Thalia ew Ia6v0KM.jpg

i think i love this

Ym87lrs.jpg0zbGL58.jpg

just in the Usa netflix 

mess... im gonna need a VNP to change my location in Netflix jj4

idk why but i love the nucglmq.jpg  &  tMYxStd.jpg  they look a lil bit indie oprah2  let's wait and see if the others vote, i also like 0zbGL58.jpg

22 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Do you guys want to vote for the new Mandy Moore award? Is it ok with these pics to make the poll? or want another?

1. 89ae1749b4e5c74a452ee52d42c957cf  nucglmq.jpg 

2. 3998e49323c64144ae785c35b7fb2ebb  Ia6v0KM.jpg 

3. 4f139e4f2aefa8103cab1cef9a6fb154  7L2gbCN.jpg  

4. 500eef1e3cad7fc8726c8ac1b7e0af71  L4pCnMJ.jpg  

5. 5696d29881c88cc4f325a3468e5edff3  tMYxStd.jpg  

6. b43be68d510a479f91e4206633379a9d  0zbGL58.jpg  

7. fce421e8c91e47ba9e93628e803b07ba  Ym87lrs.jpg  

wanna vote? @Urbanov @H.O.N.E.Y @laracroftonline @Liz Lemon

GlenCoco wants a new award & me too oprah2

How about you redo #2 and #6, they would slay if u made her face closer in the 35x35 version. Just make her face bigger. 

#2 is flawless. aretha1

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.