Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Mandy Moore

New Award?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's your fave new award, Page 2 options

1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

Someday We'll Know >>>> oprah4

Is it ok if we use this to talk about This Is Us when each episode comes out? @Liz Lemon i think @Gabe. also watchs the show, he told me once, idk if he was joking tho jj3 

Each week the 'This Is Us' channel uploads the Highlights of the week, we can embed the videos here and cry oprah4 

Omg I love someday we'll know esp the "yeah yeah yeah" part yaaaasss oprah2

I haven't listened to wild hope in years I kinda forgot how it goes. Probably need to relisten again. eve1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Omg I love someday we'll know esp the "yeah yeah yeah part" yaaaasss oprah2

I haven't listened to wild hope in years I kinda forgot how it goes. Probably need to relisten again. eve1

I know, the songs for AWTR slays, It's gonna be love & Some day we'll know >>>>  oprah2

Wild Hope is ha best album sis lj1  Nothing that u are, Extraordinary, Slummin in paradise >>> careers oprah4

Seriously out of the 4 original bubblegum blondes, I've been a huge Britney stan early on, and Xtina stan since 2002, I've loved Jessica and Mandy's albums.. but honestly Mandy is still the prettiest out of all of them. (maybe she wasn't in the beginning but nowadays she def is). oprah2

10 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

@H.O.N.E.Y I dont know if this one works:

ed2cd951b8.jpg

i dont wanna make a big close up cuz it might get cut when they make it circle for the award

This is how it looks a lil bit bigger the face

Ia6v0KM.jpg  ed2cd951b8.jpg

Yes it's great u can actually tell it's her.

Ia6v0KM.jpg here she looks like she could rita ora or something.

I know, the songs for AWTR slays, It's gonna be love & Some day we'll know >>>>  oprah2

Wild Hope is ha best album sis lj1  Nothing that u are, Extraordinary, Slummin in paradise >>> careers oprah4

Nothing That You Are kind of rings a bell cos u see I have a mix of mp3 songs in my car and it doesn't tell me who's the artist or from which album but I've def heard that song in the car and jammed to it within the last year I just thought it was from coverage or something. But ask me about songs from Amanda Lee or the self titled I know them by heart.  oprah2

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Seriously out of the 4 original bubblegum blondes, I've been a huge Britney stan early on, and Xtina stan since 2002, I've love Jessica and Mandy's albums.. but honestly Mandy is still the prettiest out of all of them. (maybe she wasn't in the beginning but nowadays she def is). oprah2

i use to listen the 4 girls tbh eve1  i had 3 britney albums, 2 xtina albums, 2 jessica albums, but for some weird reason i ended staning Mandy Moore, even when i troll sometimes the other girls, i do like them, kweens of 90's oprah4

Tho, Xtina bores me with BTB and i dont like Bionic, and the good sis Jessica only slayed me with 2 albums  (I & ITS) and 1 or 2 songs from her first album jj3

Yes it's great u can actually tell it's her.

Ia6v0KM.jpg here she looks like she could rita ora or something.

Nnnnn... eve1

2 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Nothing That You Are kind of rings a bell cos u see I have a mix of mp3 songs in my car and it doesn't tell me who's the artist or from which album but I've def heard that song in the car and jammed to it within the last year I just thought it was from coverage or something. But ask me about songs from Amanda Lee or the self titled I know them by heart.  oprah2

Oh, Coverage is also flawless, i only hate Moonshadow, is annoying af eve1

Do you like Fern Dell? i use to bop that one so much idk why

1 hour ago, frankgutz said:

I know, i was pissed at first too when she shaded her early records eve1  but i think she later said it was ok, thanks to those records she had a career but she was more happy doing the music she's doing rn so im ok with that, and thanks to that we had Wild Hope, Coverage & Amanda Leigh.  Tho, AL took me more llstens to get into it unlike the other records, i still low-key don't listen that much Merrimack River.

When i talk to you, omg, i use to love that one too cry5  her shit were the ballads, she was the best at it, I wanna be with you is flawless too oprah2

Sis it's not the whole "I was never happy doing pop, now I'm doing music that I want to do, etc" sis almost all the pop girls said that, JT, Xtina... they all said they weren't happy, but also at the same time always acknowledged that without their pop start they wouldn't even have a career, so they had a sense of respect for their early hits even if they're to pop.

Mandy took it way too far. I'm referring to 2 things, her dissing the Mandy Moore album and the first 3 albums altogether (pop sound):

Spoiler

- The first one was just something I heard that she said (and her actions kind of backed this up), which is that after Sept 11th happened she wanted to boycott promoting/singing any of the middle eastern influenced songs on that album cos she thought that that music "middle eastern" was the music of the terrorists that bombed us and we should boycott, etc. And it is a fact she never sang In My Pocket live after 9/11, and that Cry and Crush became singles cos they were just regular pop songs. And I'd be dissapointed if she did feel this way cos that would change my opinion of her.

- One instance was a video I Saw on youtube, and don't ask for receipts cos I saw this during 2007-2008 when she was promoting Amanda Lee on a concert, so a long ass time ago. I looked for the video before and I couldn't find it so idk what happened, but this is true I really have no reason to lie. So she was telling the audience that she's ashamed of making those first 3 albums and that if anyone in the audience bought them then she apolagizes on behalf of the record company and she urged people who have that album to go and get a refund. fall4 Swear to god not making this up... why would I even.... 

9 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Sis it's not the whole "I was never happy doing pop, now I'm doing music that I want to do, etc" sis almost all the pop girls said that, JT, Xtina... they all said they weren't happy, but also at the same time always acknowledged that without their pop start they wouldn't even have a career, so they had a sense of respect for their early hits even if they're to pop.

Mandy took it way too far. I'm referring to 2 things, her dissing the Mandy Moore album and the first 3 albums altogether (pop sound):

Reveal hidden contents

- The first one was just something I heard that she said (and her actions kind of backed this up), which is that after Sept 11th happened she wanted to boycott promoting/singing any of the middle eastern influenced songs on that album cos she thought that that music "middle eastern" was the music of the terrorists that bombed us and we should boycott, etc. And it is a fact she never sang In My Pocket live after 9/11, and that Cry and Crush became singles cos they were just regular pop songs. And I'd be dissapointed if she did feel this way cos that would change my opinion of her.

- One instance was a video I Saw on youtube, and don't ask for receipts cos I saw this during 2007-2008 when she was promoting Amanda Lee on a concert, so a long ass time ago. I looked for the video before and I couldn't find it so idk what happened, but this is true I really have no reason to lie. So she was telling the audience that she's ashamed of making those first 3 albums and that if anyone in the audience bought them then she apolagizes on behalf of the record company and she urged people who have that album to go and get a refund. fall4 Swear to god not making this up... why would I even.... 

Oh shit!! i didnt know about the 9/11 mess shock1  i mean, i guess i didnt hear that since im not american, im shook!

About the other thing i know, she said the same in a radio interview, and the dj ask his refund eve1  she was shook, he did said he bough her albums. IWBWY is a mess tho, it's like the re-release of So Real, when i bought it i was like WTF!! i already have half album smh

I get your point but unlike some other artists she did move to a different sound, she lost a lot of fans doing that tbh, but i lowkey like that cuz i do love all of her albums, even her pop albums have a special place in my heart jj3

8 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Oh shit!! i didnt know about the 9/11 mess shock1  i mean, i guess i didnt hear that since im not american, im shook!

About the other thing i know, she said the same in a radio interview, and the dj ask his refund eve1  she was shook, he did said he bough her albums. IWBWY is a mess tho, it's like the re-release of So Real, when i bought it i was like WTF!! i already have half album smh

Well Mandy Moore - the album, deserved better treatment than for her to say who owns it should take it back. sass4

I was offended cos it was like my baby even if she made it. sass4

But I guess I forgave her over time esp since she still sings Candy out of respect for her origins I guess. jj2 

Well Mandy Moore - the album, deserved better treatment than for her to say who owns it should take it back. sass4

I was offended cos it was like my baby even if she made it. sass4

But I guess I forgave her over time esp since she still sings Candy out of respect for her origins I guess. jj2 

I know, MM album had so much potential, im pressedT oprah1  that album gave me life the year it came out tbh, it was always with me oprah2

Yeah, actually what i said did happened, i think she got a lot of backlash from her albums that she backtrack and said she was ok with them, that she knows that she have a career thanks to her first albums, i just couldnt find the receipts fall1

The new version of Candy that se sings is flawless af btw oprah2

12 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I know, MM album had so much potential, im pressedT oprah1  that album gave me life the year it came out tbh, it was always with me oprah2

Yeah, actually what i said did happened, i think she got a lot of backlash from her albums that she backtrack and said she was ok with them, that she knows that she have a career thanks to her first albums, i just couldnt find the receipts fall1

The new version of Candy that se sings is flawless af btw oprah2

Well she deserved the backlash. sass4 

Glad she learned her lesson. lol1

@H.O.N.E.Y found this on her Wiki tho:

At the start of her career, Moore was known for her bubblegum pop sound, which she revealed was not the type of music she prefers, saying, "[The record company] was like, 'Here are your songs.' I was like, 'Hi, I'm fourteen. I'll do anything.' Those albums are why I'm here today, but god damn, I should give a refund to anyone who bought my first record".[183]

oh well, i think after all she only hates So Real/I Wanna Be With You, at least she knows she's here for those records

the link as source doesnt work anymore, i think mainly because it's old af

I'm actually ready for a new album. She was saying she's making an album with her husband since like 2010!!!! ari1

I know lol1  i think that what she did with that cunt we will never hear it eve1  and yes, she's been working on it since 2010 or 2012 idk anymore, but rn i think she's actually ready for it, she low-key blames Ryan Adams, she has been saying that she went to therapy and her therapist make her realize that she needed to keep with her career instead of being at home 24/7 to be happy.

This article tho:

I’m not working on anything at the moment, but once this gets up and running, I want to go back to music,” Moore promised.

It’s been seven years since her last album was released and Moore admits she misses that world “a lot.” After the session, Moore elaborated further, explaining why she put music on the backburner.

“I think life sort of put it on the backburner. Acting and being in film, trying to do television, has always been a huge priority and it was the thing that -- the ball was rolling the most. Even though I started in music, I feel like it continued to give me way more opportunities than music did,” she said. “Now that I feel like this part of my life is percolating and up and running again, it’ll allow me creatively to focus back on the music.”

http://www.etonline.com/news/194720_mandy_moore_on_life_after_ryan_adams_divorce_and_nbc_this_is_us/

@H.O.N.E.Y  @GlenCoco  at least from our 90's faves, Brit, Xtina & Mandy are still there doing some shit, cant imagine a fan of Jessica Simpson, or early 00's like Lindsay Lohan, Stacie Orrico or whatever, i mean i know Jessica has her fashion empire but that girl hasnt been there since like 2003 with In this Skin, because A pubblic affair was tragic af to me tbh rip2  at least i always had her movies

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

@H.O.N.E.Y  @GlenCoco  at least from our 90's faves, Brit, Xtina & Mandy are still there doing some shit, cant imagine a fan of Jessica Simpson, or early 00's like Lindsay Lohan, Stacie Orrico or whatever, i mean i know Jessica has her fashion empire but that girl hasnt been there since like 2003 with In this Skin, because A pubblic affair was tragic af to me tbh rip2  at least i always had her movies

jessica simpson is a flop tbh poor girl 

Sis there was also the country album afterwards. rip3

Jessica was good in country, don't drag ha. She produced this flawless masterpiece. gaga13

I doubt she even has stans now tho. dead7

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

jessica simpson is a flop tbh poor girl 

i know eve1  Mandy is a flop too tho eve1  but i love ha, i didnt know u were a Xtina stan too oprah4

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She tried it. kesha4

I was ready drag ha tbh. She should be glad I wasn't in that audience tbh. wendy1

I know, she needs to praise ha first self-title album clap1  that one make me ha stan

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.