Aidan.

Do you still buy CD's?

Yes I LOVE cds. I bought over 30 this year, this week MDNA deluxe and Queen of the clouds

Ofc i'm not buying everything that I want, but i want to finish my Madonna collection and i have few other albums that are among my favorites and few cds that my sister bought because we liked them 15 years ago and she sent them to me.

But i love playing my cds and just holding them and having lyrics in booklets <3

I don't buy CD often because money... I usually stick to my favorite artists. Last CDs I bought were Madonna's Rebel Heart and Britney's Glory, so 2 CDs in two years.

I looooove CDs though: the quality is freakin' amazing and holding the booklet in your hands is a unique experience that you can't have with stuff like Spotify.

Of course. I'd buy more if I could, but I'm really short on cash lately. I haven't even bought Joanne and Oh My My yet (my fav artists). 

I only buy albums that I really like so having them in physical form is a must. There's nothing better than buying a CD, unwraping it, going through the booklet, listening it for the first time.

30 minutes ago, Scully said:

Of course. I'd buy more if I could, but I'm really short on cash lately. I haven't even bought Joanne and Oh My My yet (my fav artists). 

I only buy albums that I really like so having them in physical form is a must. There's nothing better than buying a CD, unwraping it, going through the booklet, listening it for the first time.

Describes it perfectly on how I feel when I buy CD´ s cry1 

On 11/6/2016 at 9:27 PM, Skyline said:

Yes, I just ordered a few more yesterday jj2 They should be coming in a few days.

I also like collecting CD Singles from Charity Shops in my local area, so I've built up a cute collection of those, but I've never bought any new CD singles that are released nowadays because they usually have only 2 tracks (including a forgettable remix) and are expensive for what they offer.

I used to run a charity shop and we would always throw CD singles out because nobody bought them rip3 

And my answer is yes - I love having a CD collection, even though I don't play them as I have Bluetooth in my car now. It's just nice to show them off, so people can see what you like when they come over, and also you feel like more of a fan having something tangible in your hands.