BREAKING: FBI drops 2nd Investigation into Hillary Clinton

14947692_10155097349284316_3209262056402

FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that a review of newly discovered emails sent or received by Hillary Clinton has not changed his conclusion that the Democrat should not face criminal charges. His announcement came in a letter to congressional lawmakers two days before Election Day.

Comey said the FBI has worked "around the clock to process and review a large number of emails" obtained from a device belonging to Anthony Weiner, the disgraced former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. He said the review has not changed the bureau's assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

Source

I called it. clap3

On 10/28/2016 at 3:35 PM, Halcyon said:

I feel like this new investigation will conclude with nothing significant to match the criteria of the term "classified."

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

How do you feel about that, lautnerfied? oprah12

Mixed bag. Wikileaks has already sunk her credibility with all liberals who aren't stupid and believe Donna Brazile and Russia conspiracy therories. I think Hillary will be a way worse president than Obama, GOP will block everything, and even supreme court justices, and she will be a 1 term president and she will lose to whoever they run next time unless she retires and they run a true liberal.

6 hours ago, KatyBritHilarySelenaFan said:

My understanding is that Comey cannot be fired.  I do believe he can be impeach though.  He serves for a 10 year term and he is only in the 3rd year.  This was set up too assure (Yea right) that the FBI Director remain impartial.  (Of course depending on what side of the issue you are on our definition of impartiality may be different).

I am not going to go as far as to say it was a plot.  More like incompetence on His part.  In my opinion there was more than enough evidence to charge her the first time.  I think at this point today's News helps Hillary (as hard as it is for me to say that).  But I have always tried to be honest in my assessment of what is going on.  As far as the Senate or Congress goes, I never really thought that the Dems would be able to take control the House.  Maybe the Senate. 

But this is still funny:

yIb2FN.png

That's not true. The FBI is actually very efficient:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/edward-snowden-hillary-clinton-emails_us_581fe27de4b0aac62485334d

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

Oops, where are the people that said she was going to get indicted? Hillary always wins clap3 

Yeah, she's clearly above the law. Any ordinary American would be behind bars, but because she has power, she doesn't have to be held accountable like the rest of us.  Yay...

Just more proof America has an oligarchy right now. That's definitely cause for celebration! ... if you're in the top 1% anyways.