Hylia

False/odd statements you've heard people make about pop girls

"I hate artists that use autotune, that's why I love Miley Cyrus!"

"Beyoncé can't sing"

"Lana Del Rey is such an amazing singer! She's one of the voices of our generation!"

^my friends 24/7 jj3 imagine the delusion I have to deal with on a daily basis!

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

taycantsing stan getting brave i see?

Uyna2SD.png

hisslor has outsold the entire fad discography with ha debut during the first week of release so take several seats!

Uyna2SD.png

24 minutes ago, #Music said:

but that's true jj3

that is true, how many times do we have to go through with this. Beyonce is a vocalist she arranges her songs, addes harmonies, adlibs, plays around with the melody. Songwriting doesn't just mean writing the lyrics. 

Beyonce might not be able to write an entire song completely by herself, but she understands how it's done and any contribution to the final mastering can earn her a DESERVING songwriter credit. #sylkEXPLAINS

8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

that is true, how many times do we have to go through with this. Beyonce is a vocalist she arranges her songs, addes harmonies, adlibs, plays around with the melody. Songwriting doesn't just mean writing the lyrics. 

Beyonce might not be able to write an entire song completely by herself, but she understands how it's done and any contribution to the final mastering can earn her a DESERVING songwriter credit. #sylkEXPLAINS

but that's not songwriting, that's production jj4

9 minutes ago, Sylk said:

This. Beyonce likes to be a perfectionist, that's why she always makes additions to any songs that she is given.

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

This. Beyonce likes to be a perfectionist, that's why she always makes additions to any songs that she is given.

TEA when you hear Beyonce adlib who do you think wrote those melodies for her? She's a pro.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Halsey Is The Voice Of Our Generation"

"Melanie Martinez doesn't sexualize children, it's a smart concept!"

"Taylor Swift is a good person!"

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.