Hermione

#FOTPexclusive: Charlie Puth EXPOSED as a Little Trumpster!

omg a throwback

https://babe.net/2018/04/02/does-charlie-puth-support-trump-46093

@Hermione

A post on the FOTP gossip forum uncovered many of Puth's conservative, pro-Trump posts, compiled by a user named Hermione in 2016 – they found these screenshots and uploaded them to the site. At the time the screenshots were made, Puth's profile picture showed his an image of his dog, Brady (his profile picture today is blank).

4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

omg a throwback

https://babe.net/2018/04/02/does-charlie-puth-support-trump-46093

@Hermione

A post on the FOTP gossip forum uncovered many of Puth's conservative, pro-Trump posts, compiled by a user named Hermione in 2016 – they found these screenshots and uploaded them to the site. At the time the screenshots were made, Puth's profile picture showed his an image of his dog, Brady (his profile picture today is blank).

The most iconic thing I ever did on this forum besides getting Benji banned. gaycat1

Guys! A lot of ppl also support Donald Trump, that is their choice, we should better enjoy the music, if god give to Charlie a lot of talents like that then he cant give him another things, no one is perfect, we all make mistake, but the important is to fix it, i believe in Charlie, he is pretty a good person in genaral, it's just that his mind kinda dark, and another things i really like about him that he doesnt use drugs or smoke, or date with a lot of ppl like other celebrities, or have a tattoo..... Please, please give him a chance to be an actual musician. Thanks. 

On 3/24/2020 at 2:50 PM, Nguyen huong tu said:

Guys! A lot of ppl also support Donald Trump, that is their choice, we should better enjoy the music, if god give to Charlie a lot of talents like that then he cant give him another things, no one is perfect, we all make mistake, but the important is to fix it, i believe in Charlie, he is pretty a good person in genaral, it's just that his mind kinda dark, and another things i really like about him that he doesnt use drugs or smoke, or date with a lot of ppl like other celebrities, or have a tattoo..... Please, please give him a chance to be an actual musician. Thanks. 

nicki5 Imagine making your début on this thread, of all things nicki5