Liam

What do you think of Madonna's fourteenth album?

NOW I WILL KEEP THIS CUTE FOR FRESH RETIREE FLOP-DONNA!!! I WOULDNT WANT TO HURT HER POOR FRAGILE BONES AND SALES!!! HA HA HA!!!

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif

AS U WILL ALL KNOW REBEL FART/SHART/K-MART/TROLLEY CART SOLD LESS THEN A MILLION WORLDWIDE..... 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

... IF FOSSILDONNASAURUS REX WAS ONLY CAPABLE OF THAT DESPITE HEAVY PROMOTION INCLUDING DESPERATE ATTEMPTS OF INTENTIONAL HEAD INJURY AT THE BRITS PLUS INVITING SNAKES ONTO THE STAGE TO APPEAL TO THE HIP YOUTH THEN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR HER NEXT ALBUM?

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif

WILL SHE EVEN BEAT ME I AM FATRIAH THE EVACUATION OF MIMI CHANTEUESE RE-UP 2.0??? I SAY NOT!!! HA!!! EVEN FATRIAH WAS CAPABLE OF GOING PLATINUM WIT #BEAUTIFUL FEATURING USHER

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

WILL THE HAG EVEN MAKE IT TO THE HOT 100 WITH HER LEAD??? OR WILL SHE EMPLOY SHITTY GARBAJ FOR THE FIFTIETH TIME TO SAVE HER SORRY BONEY ASS FRM BEING DROPPED??

IS IT EVEN COMING OR WILL SHE DROP HER OXFAM FUNDS TO BUY UNSOLD COPIES OF HER ALBUM??? POOR MALAWI :( 

WHAT U GOT TO SAY NOW FOSSIL STANS!?? HA HA HA!

17zuqc.gif 

Will SHE EVEN reach the TOP TEN OF THE HOT DANCE CLUB SINGLES RADIO AIRPLAY TOP DINOSAUR DIGITAL DOWNLOADS PREHISTORIC PRE-SOUNDSCAN CHARTS?

17zuqc.gif 

N - O - P MADONNA! N - A - H U FLOPGA!

2w3bbq0.jpg 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

WHAT DO I THINK OF IT?

I DONT THINK OF IT 

Me waving to the t-REXDOnna fans when Get seizures from the ClockT of this thread

XWHewyA.gif 

Explode-04-june.gif 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

OH SO U Want to Fight now? U FOSSILS JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP DO YOU!!! S T F U 

17zuqc.gif 

XD WOW!!! FUCDKINGT FUCKING DRAG THAT BLEACHED BELUGA BY HER CRUSTY COBWEBBED PUSSY CAVITY TO HER RETIREMENT HOME AND LOCK THE DOOR

MAYBE SHE'LL MEET THE REBEL GRANDMA SENILE PROSTITUTE HERSELF lmfao1lmfao1  17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif

OH AND WATCH MR BIG MOD FERGALICIOUS DEFINIOUS FLOPANA DEL PINEAPPLE STAN @Americunt COME IN HERE TRYEN 2 ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH COME AT ME WITH UR HARDEST HITS COS I WILL FUCKIN GRAB U BY THE SCALP AND SPIN U 360 AROUND THE FORUM lIKE AMANDA THRIPP OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD ANDBACK 2 THE LANA DEL REYS WHATS NOT HOT SECTION HA HA HA!!! ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC IM SURPRISED THE SLOW ASS MADONNA FANS HAVENT MADE A SCENE IN THIS THREAD YE TIM SURE THEIR IQS ARE SO LOW THEY CANT EVEN PROCESS THE AMOUNT OF SCALPTING AND DRAGGTING AND CLOCKTING THAT HAS GONE BEFORE!!!! I WILL NOT HESITATE 2 BUY U A NEW WOODEN LEG U BUNCH OF FOSSILS!!! 

17zuqc.gif 

4 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

XD WOW!!! FUCDKINGT FUCKING DRAG THAT BLEACHED BELUGA BY HER CRUSTY COBWEBBED PUSSY CAVITY TO HER RETIREMENT HOME AND LOCK THE DOOR

MAYBE SHE'LL MEET THE REBEL GRANDMA SENILE PROSTITUTE HERSELF lmfao1lmfao1  17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif17zuqc.gif

WTFF!!! BITCCH!!! U DONE SNATCHED THAT BITCHES DRIED UP RED SEA VAGINA EVEN MOSES COULDNT PART THAT SHIT!!! U BEST GET HER 2 A GYNCEAOLOGIST COS THE SHIT SPURRING OUT OF HER IS DISGUSTING!! lmfao1 

17zuqc.gif 

Hylia's 2016 Accomplishments:

My alberm
My MSG DVD
My perfumes
Chanel Clothing
Chanel Kids
Chanel Feminine Hygiene Wipes
My Glastonbury fee (which barely covered my wig glue costs)

But here is the ki:

Gaga's Joanne sells 5 to 8 million copies (and I get a check).

The Rebel Heart Tour will gross an undetermined amount of money (and I get a check)

"Living For Love (In The Interscope Men's Room)" sold two copies on iTunes (and I get a check)

Lemonade sold hundreds of thousands of copies around the world and 12 copies in the United States (and I get a check)

Every time Gaga performed "Perfect Illusion" on her tour I got a check.

Every time Katy sells a tour DVD I get a check.

Every time Katy covers "Ghosttown (Rebel Heart Tour Audience)" on her tour I get a check.

Every time Britney performs "S&M" on tour I get a check.

If someone, somewhere in the world has a severe lapse in judgment and buys Lady Wood, I will get a check.

So you girls keep selling pussy in Iceland and the UK, my child is going to need Pampers.

if-I-throw.gif 

Just now, Hylia said:

Hylia's 206  Accomplishments:

My alberm
My MSG DVD
My perfumes
Chanel Clothing
Chanel Kids
Chanel Feminine Hygiene Wipes
My Glastonbury fee (which barely covered my wig glue costs)

But here is the ki:

Gaga's Joanne sells 5 to 8 million copies (and I get a check).

The Rebel Heart Tour will gross an undetermined amount of money (and I get a check)

"Living For Love (In The Interscope Men's Room)" sold two copies on iTunes (and I get a check)

Lemonade sold hundreds of thousands of copies around the world and 12 copies in the United States (and I get a check)

Every time Gaga performed "Perfect Illusion" on her tour I got a check.

Every time Katy sells a tour DVD I get a check.

Every time Katy covers "Ghosttown (Rebel Heart Tour Audience)" on her tour I get a check.

Every time Britney performs "S&M" on tour I get a check.

If someone, somewhere in the world has a severe lapse in judgment and buys Lady Wood, I will get a check.

So you girls keep selling pussy in Iceland and the UK, my child is going to need Pampers.

if-I-throw.gif 

BITCH WHAT FUCKIN COKE RU SNORTING U MUST B ON SOME REAL GOOD SHIT NOT EVEN SEAN PENN CULD KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO U

• LET ME LIST THIS SHIT OUT
  • FOR
  • YOU BITCH
  • .. BLOJOANNE?? SELLING 8 MILLION COPIES!!!?? SIS IT WILL BARELY SELL REBEL SHART NUMBERS LETS NOT ACTIVATE MY SUPER SAIYAN MODE OR I MIGHT HAVE 2 GIVE U A SCALPTATION DOGMATION EXPERIENCE BITCH!!!!
  • rbele HEART tour is OVMER just lik her carer Seriously jus stop the stupidity
  • U BEST FIZZLE TAT SPRITEY TEA ALL OVER MY PUSSY COS I AM READY 2 BE SNATCHED
  • LADY WOOD?/!!!? LMAO I DONT REMEMBER FLOPGA RELEASING HER SIXTH ALBUM!!!! SHE MUST OF CONFESSED HER HOMOGENIC PENIS!!!

biItch i am LI  V I N G for the t e a !

kp2NCs.gif 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

BITCH WHAT FUCKIN COKE RU SNORTING U MUST B ON SOME REAL GOOD SHIT NOT EVEN SEAN PENN CULD KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO U

• LET ME LIST THIS SHIT OUT
  • FOR
  • YOU BITCH
  • .. BLOJOANNE?? SELLING 8 MILLION COPIES!!!?? SIS IT WILL BARELY SELL REBEL SHART NUMBERS LETS NOT ACTIVATE MY SUPER SAIYAN MODE OR I MIGHT HAVE 2 GIVE U A SCALPTATION DOGMATION EXPERIENCE BITCH!!!!
  • rbele HEART tour is OVMER just lik her carer Seriously jus stop the stupidity
  • U BEST FIZZLE TAT SPRITEY TEA ALL OVER MY PUSSY COS I AM READY 2 BE SNATCHED
  • LADY WOOD?/!!!? LMAO I DONT REMEMBER FLOPGA RELEASING HER SIXTH ALBUM!!!! SHE MUST OF CONFESSED HER HOMOGENIC PENIS!!!

biItch i am LI  V I N G for the t e a !

kp2NCs.gif 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

Must have got it from his fave that stores it and smuggles it from country to country in her nose

AxoriatCMAEtrjw.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOW I WILL KEEP THIS CUTE FOR FRESH RETIREE FLOP-DONNA!!! I WOULDNT WANT TO HURT HER POOR FRAGILE BONES AND SALES!!! HA HA HA!!!            AS U WILL ALL KNOW REBEL FART/SHART/K-MART/TROLLEY

Grabbing a shard of glass, she charged towards Liam screaming tribal chants and jumped on top of him, hacking away at his unsuspecting penis. “MADONNA WHAT THE FUCK,” Liam screamed, trying to salva

Ohhh... Look.. Who Decided 2 PUT THEIR STUPID FERGALICIOUS DEFINICIOUS FLOPANA DEL PINEAPPLE FLOPGA BLOJAOANNE HEAD INTO MY THREAD.. U had the nerve sweety... NOW ITS time for the

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.