Liam

What do you think of Madonna's fourteenth album?

4 minutes ago, Liam said:

BITCH WHAT FUCKIN COKE RU SNORTING 

• .. BLOJOANNE?? SELLING 8 MILLION COPIES!!!?? SIS IT WILL BARELY SELL REBEL SHART NUMBERS LETS NOT ACTIVATE MY SUPER SAIYAN MODE OR I MIGHT HAVE 2 GIVE U A SCALPTATION DOGMATION EXPERIENCE BITCH!!!!
  •  

ok this thread was supposed to be all fun and games and all but i told you already that we need to respect the dead (Gagas career) but you KEEP spouting out this shit and it's not cute anymore, im over it and you really went too far this time. at least grandonna got to headline the superbowl while she was still (barely) alive.

you will not be getting any quotes from me from this point onward 

hunty out x  Explode-04-june.gif long live Godga

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

MADINOSAUR IS AN ANGEL AMONG HUMANS AND WHEN I SAY ANGEL, I MEAN A LITERAL BIBLICAL ANGEL THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS

eb004c6e6a44046c660683cd151cd16f.jpg

Explode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gifExplode-04-june.gif

Ohhh... Look..

Who

Decided

2 PUT THEIR STUPID FERGALICIOUS DEFINICIOUS FLOPANA DEL PINEAPPLE FLOPGA BLOJAOANNE HEAD INTO MY THREAD..

U had the nerve sweety... NOW ITS time for the Clock... 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FOTP HALL OF FAME, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-KYLIEADA, and I have over 300 confirmed SCALPS on FOTP. I am trained in FOSSIL warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire FOTP Promotion team. You are nothing to me but just another follower target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across PopDaily and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Scalp. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can DRAG you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kesha Section and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. 

17zuqc.gif 17zuqc.gif

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

ok this thread was supposed to be all fun and games and all but i told you already that we need to respect the dead (Gagas career) but you KEEP spouting out this shit and it's not cute anymore, im over it and you really went too far this time. at least grandonna got to headline the superbowl while she was still (barely) alive.

you will not be getting any quotes from me from this point onward 

hunty out x  Explode-04-june.gif long live Godga

WAH WAH WAH I dont have time for sensitive Losers !!!!

Bye Dont let The unsold copies of KAMIKAZE hit u Like a Kazasthani Nuclear TEST u bITCH!!!! xoxo

kp2NCs.gif 

Just now, Liam said:

BITCH WHAT FUCKIN COKE RU SNORTING U MUST B ON SOME REAL GOOD SHIT NOT EVEN SEAN PENN CULD KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO U

• LET ME LIST THIS SHIT OUT
  • FOR
  • YOU BITCH
  • .. BLOJOANNE?? SELLING 8 MILLION COPIES!!!?? SIS IT WILL BARELY SELL REBEL SHART NUMBERS LETS NOT ACTIVATE MY SUPER SAIYAN MODE OR I MIGHT HAVE 2 GIVE U A SCALPTATION DOGMATION EXPERIENCE BITCH!!!!
  • rbele HEART tour is OVMER just lik her carer Seriously jus stop the stupidity
  • U BEST FIZZLE TAT SPRITEY TEA ALL OVER MY PUSSY COS I AM READY 2 BE SNATCHED
  • LADY WOOD?/!!!? LMAO I DONT REMEMBER FLOPGA RELEASING HER SIXTH ALBUM!!!! SHE MUST OF CONFESSED HER HOMOGENIC PENIS!!!

biItch i am LI  V I N G for the t e a !

kp2NCs.gif 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

DO U WANT A PIECE OF ME LOL? AS DOGMATION FEATURING SHAUNTELLE AND JUNGLE JACK HANNAH CONTINUES TO SCRAPE RUST ON THE BUBBLING UNDER, MY ALBERM SAILS INTO ITS 31ST WEEK AT #1 IN AT LEAST 200 COUNTRIES. I WILL CATCH YOUR PERFORMANCE AT THE TRUMP RALLY ON TV THO! YOU MUSTY SKANK lmfao1 

35OR7vC.jpg

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

Ohhh... Look..

Who

Decided

2 PUT THEIR STUPID FERGALICIOUS DEFINICIOUS FLOPANA DEL PINEAPPLE FLOPGA BLOJAOANNE HEAD INTO MY THREAD..

U had the nerve sweety... NOW ITS time for the Clock... 

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FOTP HALL OF FAME, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-KYLIEADA, and I have over 300 confirmed SCALPS on FOTP. I am trained in FOSSIL warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire FOTP Promotion team. You are nothing to me but just another follower target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across PopDaily and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Scalp. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can DRAG you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kesha Section and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. 

17zuqc.gif 17zuqc.gif

Grabbing a shard of glass, she charged towards Liam screaming tribal chants and jumped on top of him, hacking away at his unsuspecting penis.

“MADONNA WHAT THE FUCK,” Liam screamed, trying to salvage his mangled dick.

“I know it’s your birthday but I have needs too,” she growled, ripping it from his body and holding it up in the air like Simba from the Lion King.

Liam gaped at the place where his dick once was, tears streaming down his face.

Laughing like a wicked Hyena, Madonna swallowed his detached penis in one swift gobble and opened the window, spreading out her vagina flaps and soaring out into the cool March air.

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

DO U WANT A PIECE OF ME LOL? AS DOGMATION FEATURING SHAUNTELLE AND JUNGLE JACK HANNAH CONTINUES TO SCRAPE RUST ON THE BUBBLING UNDER, MY ALBERM SAILS INTO ITS 31ST WEEK AT #1 IN AT LEAST 200 COUNTRIES. I WILL CATCH YOUR PERFORMANCE AT THE TRUMP RALLY ON TV THO! YOU MUSTY SKANK lmfao1 

35OR7vC.jpg

OK SERIOUSLY!? PERSONAL ATTACKS? MODS CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME WARNINGS UP IN HERE? WHO THE FUCK COMES FOR MY FOTP SINGLE SUCCESS WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUTFLOPDONNA'S FOURTEENTH ALBUM? I NEVER WENT OFF TOPIC, I NEVER CAME FOR U AND THIS IS REALLY FUCKE DUP AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL R U SOME KIND OF SICK BULLY THAT LIKES TO ATTACK DEFENSELESS FOTP MEMBERS WHO JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN WHAT THE HELL SCREW U AND SCREW THIS FORUM IM OUT PECE OUT U ZKNDFIOGRJ**BITCHEA!!!

Adele-25-Cry-Madonna.gif 

4 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Grabbing a shard of glass, she charged towards Liam screaming tribal chants and jumped on top of him, hacking away at his unsuspecting penis.

“I know it’s your birthday but I have needs too,” she growled, ripping it from his body and holding it up in the air like Simba from the Lion King.

Laughing like a wicked Hyena, Madonna swallowed his detached penis in one swift gobble and opened the window, spreading out her vagina flaps and soaring out into the cool March air.

SORRY HUNTIE U MUST OF GOT THE HAUS OF WHORES SECTION CONFUSED WIT MY SEXY HOT CUTE THREAD. enjoy UR BAN u peace of motherfucker!

u4vb7.gif 

9 minutes ago, Liam said:

OK SERIOUSLY!? PERSONAL ATTACKS? MODS CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME WARNINGS UP IN HERE? WHO THE FUCK COMES FOR MY FOTP SINGLE SUCCESS WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUTFLOPDONNA'S FOURTEENTH ALBUM? I NEVER WENT OFF TOPIC, I NEVER CAME FOR U AND THIS IS REALLY FUCKE DUP AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL R U SOME KIND OF SICK BULLY THAT LIKES TO ATTACK DEFENSELESS FOTP MEMBERS WHO JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN WHAT THE HELL SCREW U AND SCREW THIS FORUM IM OUT PECE OUT U ZKNDFIOGRJ**BITCHEA!!!

Adele-25-Cry-Madonna.gif 

GOOD LUCK HUNTY! AS SEANIKA DROPS YET ANOTHER DOLLAR SHE ACQUIRED FROM YOU FOR YOUR HOF INDUCTION ON A QUARTER POUNDER, I SIT HERE COUNTING NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT FIFTY UPVOTES ON JUST ONE OF MY POSTS FROM LAST MONTH!

AS I TYPE THIS, SYLK HERSELF IS TYPING UP THE SYLKY WILLIAMS SHOW EPISODE THREE AND MADONNA IS RECORDING RAY OF LIGHT 2.0 WITH EXPERIMENTAL HITMAKERS MARK RONSON AND KEVIN PARKER. YOUR LEGEND STATUS IS GONE

BITCH

YjdrWYc.gif

9 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Aaaaand this thread is dead to me rip3 VB out! orangu1 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The non-robotic shade is real

HN151LX.gif

MISS WHALELOR SHIT STAN DONT COME IN HERE WIT UR NORMAL SIZE FONT NAD ACT LIKE U SOME NORMAL MEMBER OR SOMETHING IF U THNK IM A ROBOT TAKE IT TO NHB I DONT WANNA HEAR I DONT WANNA KNOW PLEASE DONT SAY UR SORRY. JUS BCOS UR STUPID SNAKE FAVE MANAGED TO SLITHER HER WAY INTO MADONNAS CHAMBER OF SECRETS AKA THE AMA STAGE TO PERFORM GHOSTTOWN AKA BOTH THEIR CAREERS AKA THEY ARE BOTH FLOPS JUST SAYEN.. UM. SO PLEASE DONT COME BACK IN HERE IF U DNT WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF HURRICANE LIAM DOING 210 KILOMETRES PER HOUR WINDS UP UR FALLOPIAN TUBES AND SENDING U INTO A SHOCK !!!

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

11 minutes ago, Hylia said:

GOOD LUCK HUNTY! AS SEANIKA DROPS YET ANOTHER DOLLAR SHE ACQUIRED FROM YOU FOR YOUR HOF INDUCTION ON A QUARTER POUNDER, I SIT HERE COUNTING NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT FIFTY UPVOTES ON JUST ONE OF MY POSTS FROM LAST MONTH!

AS I TYPE THIS, SYLK HERSELF IS TYPING UP THE SYLKY WILLIAMS SHOW EPISODE THREE AND MADONNA IS RECORDING RAY OF LIGHT 2.0 WITH EXPERIMENTAL HITMAKERS MARK RONSON AND KEVIN PARKER. YOUR LEGEND STATUS IS GONE

BITCH

I

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

JUST

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

CANT...

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!!

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif

MAYBE I SHOWED TOO MUCH EMOTION OR HEART BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE U WULD EVEN TRY TO DEGRADE ME. MY NAME ISNT WINNIE THE POOH LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CONSTANTLY ATTACKED FOR BEING A LEGEND BCOS LOOK THE RECEIPTS R HERE:

I AM IN FOTPMA HALL OF FAME

I HAVE  AFOTPMA HALL OF FAME THREAD

I AM HIP AND FUNNY NAD COOL

i have 7K plays on POUND THE ALARM

DOGMATION, ALDY MARMALADE, NOT MYSELF TONIGHT ARE ALL #1 HITS

NOne OF UR WORDS WILL STOP ME FROM DOING EHAT I LOVE AND THATS TO ENTERTAIN, TO BE A LEGEND AND NOT BULLY DEFENSELESS PPL ~!!! WHEN U LERN 2 BE A LEGEND CALL ME 

MadonnaCriesOprah2.gif 

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

BITCH

I NEED QUALITY MATERIAL TO DO ANOTHER EPISODE AND THIS IS A LIAM THREAD...

6 minutes ago, Liam said:

MISS WHALELOR SHIT STAN DONT COME IN HERE WIT UR NORMAL SIZE FONT NAD ACT LIKE U SOME NORMAL MEMBER OR SOMETHING IF U THNK IM A ROBOT TAKE IT TO NHB I DONT WANNA HEAR I DONT WANNA KNOW PLEASE DONT SAY UR SORRY. JUS BCOS UR STUPID SNAKE FAVE MANAGED TO SLITHER HER WAY INTO MADONNAS CHAMBER OF SECRETS AKA THE AMA STAGE TO PERFORM GHOSTTOWN AKA BOTH THEIR CAREERS AKA THEY ARE BOTH FLOPS JUST SAYEN.. UM. SO PLEASE DONT COME BACK IN HERE IF U DNT WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF HURRICANE LIAM DOING 210 KILOMETRES PER HOUR WINDS UP UR FALLOPIAN TUBES AND SENDING U INTO A SHOCK !!!

Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif Explode-04-june.gif 

tl;dr

HN151LX.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

I NEED QUALITY MATERIAL TO DO ANOTHER EPISODE AND THIS IS A LIAM THREAD...

Did u Know that three letters of LIAM are in QUALITY??? Guess where the M is???

UP UR FUCKING MANGINA U BITCH SHUT THE HELL UP MY THREAD ROX!!!

17zuqc.jpg 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOW I WILL KEEP THIS CUTE FOR FRESH RETIREE FLOP-DONNA!!! I WOULDNT WANT TO HURT HER POOR FRAGILE BONES AND SALES!!! HA HA HA!!!            AS U WILL ALL KNOW REBEL FART/SHART/K-MART/TROLLEY

Grabbing a shard of glass, she charged towards Liam screaming tribal chants and jumped on top of him, hacking away at his unsuspecting penis. “MADONNA WHAT THE FUCK,” Liam screamed, trying to salva

Ohhh... Look.. Who Decided 2 PUT THEIR STUPID FERGALICIOUS DEFINICIOUS FLOPANA DEL PINEAPPLE FLOPGA BLOJAOANNE HEAD INTO MY THREAD.. U had the nerve sweety... NOW ITS time for the

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.