Benji

is taylor swift disgusting

1 hour ago, SWIN3 said:

The bitch can write a song but she's just as money-grubby as Trump. All those lawsuits against fans wanting to SHARE in her art and creativity... 

She only cares about HERSELF and her IMAGE. 

GUARANTEE all the gifts and shit she gives to her fans are only for show. She is Chanel #1 during Chanel-loween.

Gaga is Hillary's biggest pimp, how is that and Flopanne working out

32 minutes ago, Tasso said:

For once I actually agree. This isn't a normal election, Donald fucking Trump is running for president and actually has a shot at winning.

Taylor has a huge following, and believe it or not, many people actually care about who she's voting for.

CwwYg6nVQAA2AH6.jpg

She's only vocal about issues that benefit her, which is why she's being silent about it. She's scared of losing all those white racist Trump supporters who're buying her albums. 

Bush Sr is voting Hillary, he was caught at a dinner with Clinton buddies 

7 minutes ago, lautnerfied said:

Gaga is Hillary's biggest pimp, how is that and Flopanne working out

Um.... pretty good according to sales and public reception of the album. Though this is a thread regarding the election so I'm not quite certain why you brought out your claws against Joanne. 

Also... how is Gaga her biggest pimp sia5?

1280_beyonce_jay_z_hillary_clinton_Getty

2DD2A49F00000578-3291048-image-m-12_1445

315E378B00000578-3454271-image-a-5_14558

18 minutes ago, Gilly said:

and yes, she's DISGUSTING for not saying anything about the election. I still love her, but this is, imo, the most off putting thing she has ever done. I didnt give a shit about the Kanye or Calvin fiasco because it was stupid, but the fact that she never publicly supported Hillary awk1 and even worse, if she supports Trump awk1 

and like the op said, even if she doesnt support Trump, the FACT that she doesn't want to publicly state she supports Hillary because she's afraid to lose some of her racist, trash and disgusting fanbase trash1

bye 

This tbh sass1

The OP has no right to come for someone being disgusting, but it's still extremely off-putting that she's not saying anything. If she votes Clinton, great, but she should be saying something. 

Katy & Taylor are both incredibly rich but Katy cares enough about her fans knowing they all don't have millions to not care about the tax breaks that Trump will give the rich! Taylor is that obsessed with money and is such a calculated money grabbing slut she has voted for Trump! She doesn't give a fuck about anyone! I mean she even makes her own brother pay his own phone bill... the greedy stupid little cunt that she is! 

im done with that fucking cunt. she can burn in hell with the rest of the trump supporters. im fucking OVER taycunt fucking swift and i hope that the backlash becomes real and she flops for fucking FILTH. Karma is a bitch. watch out you fucking snake 

12 hours ago, Gilly said:

im done with that fucking cunt. she can burn in hell with the rest of the trump supporters. im fucking OVER taycunt fucking swift and i hope that the backlash becomes real and she flops for fucking FILTH. Karma is a bitch. watch out you fucking snake 

I've been done with Gaga since 2009 so that means shit.

14 minutes ago, Fearless said:

I'm not surprised this was made jj4

Taylor isn't obliged to discuss politics on her page, she can post whatever she wants on her social media.

Besides since the Nicki spat last year, she's probably reluctant to talk about what she actually thinks about certain topics since she knows it will cause a fucking explosion

Weren't Katycats dragging everyone for suggesting Katy supported Dr Puke when she was silent? How are y'all gonna be hypocritical? dead4

how is it the same? we dont know if kesha lied or not and luke was katys friend

also katy stopped working with dr luke anyway

On 11/9/2016 at 1:39 PM, Cady Heron said:

Taylor is that obsessed with money and is such a calculated money grabbing slut she has voted for Trump! She doesn't give a fuck about anyone! I mean she even makes her own brother pay his own phone bill... the greedy stupid little cunt that she is! 

Ain't this the fucking truth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao  you're one to call someone else disgusting  

Aren't you yourself a mysoginist?

yes she is. IF she's voting for hilary, then shes staying silent doesnt want to alienate her republican following, which kinda only proves she is manufactured calculated SNAKE who only cares abou

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.