Kirjava

Candids: Xtina at polling station

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

On a morbid joke-note: this is the biggest Canceltina momemt of all time moo1

Fuck me giveup1 I'm sorry this is my defence mechanism.

Hopefully she channels her anger into amazing songs and performances. Or she cancels X6 fall8

It's okay. Imagine being American rn giveup1

Just now, Kirjava said:

Hopefully she channels her anger into amazing songs and performances. Or she cancels X6 fall8

It's okay. Imagine being American rn giveup1

If only it didn't affect us all, like an election in any not important for the world country jj4

I'm so concerned for everyone, and it's unbelievable for recent refugees and immigrants who came to THIS. It's like buying a house in a new city, packing and moving, and when you came, the house is burnt down. Horrible.

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

If only it didn't affect us all, like an election in any not important for the world country jj4

I'm so concerned for everyone, and it's unbelievable for recent refugees and immigrants who came to THIS. It's like buying a house in a new city, packing and moving, and when you came, the house is burnt down. Horrible.

I know it will affect us all. Especially with his ridiculous views on global warming. But US citizens will suffer the most damage ofc. For example, gay marriage might be up for the states again instead of being federal. He already mentioned taking steps to do this and electing conservative judges and shit. awk1 He also wants to punish women for having abortions. awk1 And so on.

I'm just hoping all this shitfest won't give further ideas to my country's leaders who are already conservative and disgusting af. I'm not sure if you've heard about the whole deal with Hungary and our fantastic PM's efforts to stop "terrorists" from migrating into our country. jj3 The amount of xenophobic propaganda that's happening here rn is absolutely disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I know it will affect us all. Especially with his ridiculous views on global warming. But US citizens will suffer the most damage ofc. For example, gay marriage might be up for the states again instead of being federal. He already mentioned taking steps to do this and electing conservative judges and shit. awk1 He also wants to punish women for having abortions. awk1 

I'm just hoping all this shitfest won't give further ideas to my country's leaders who are already conservative and disgusting af. I'm not sure if you've heard about the whole deal with Hungary and our fantastic PM's efforts to stop "terrorists" from migrating into our country. jj3 The amount of xenophobic propaganda that's happening here rn is absolutely disgusting. 

You forgot where I lived jj4

The celebration that will go on TV here.....

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Putin is another fantastic specimen indeed. nicki4

We're all fucked fall2

I've so had it with embarassing Eastern European politics eve1

Countries that quickly escaped the Eastern Block and elected democratic leaders are the only legit states in here (Czech Republic, Lithuania). I guess it's a coincidence they all have a better economy and overall population happiness eve1 But keep blaming democracy and "the West" eve1