Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Who has the fakest personality?

better gaga award?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One:

10yq42c.gif10yq42c.gif

Gaga: Do you miss the girl had a debut called ''The Fame''?+laughcry+

Beyonce:Love her but sometimes I can't help noticing she is not quite herself in front of cameras.(Added her to stop your tears btw.)

Kesha:LOL.Is she really the first hobo who has a record deal?

Nicki Minaj:A mature woman feeling like Barbie.She must have had a tough childhood.

Jennifer Lopez:After all these years,she is not ready to drop her romantic comedy actress attitude.

Love ya.

3f405c543947.gif

Ke$ha is not fake. Beyonce is very private so she plays a certain card in her interviews, but also not 'fake'.

I think Jennifer Lopez wins this, we all saw her talk about her love for her husband just days before dumping his ass.

How did you figure?

She was so fake.

I used to cringe at her interviews. She has outright said she was trying to be some untouchable, unrelatable star a la MJ or Madonna. She was awkward, reserved, a bit of a prude. See the Jonathon Ross interview for more (the 2009 one)...

However when Twitter came along and she realised that it was the wrong thing to do, we actually saw the true her come out when she released The Fame Monster.

Yes she may exaggerate stuff nowadays, but if anyone thinks you can fake being like her 24/7 then you're ridiculous fall1

She acts quite stupid when really she isn't. Evident from this video. She's like the nerd girl in the school who tries to act cool by acting stupid.

I enjoyed the video tbh.She is just being an easy going young American girl what I think she really is.

I couldn't care less about her christian past btw.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.