Mariah's 19 #1s

P!NK IS PREGNANT... era is over before it's begun?!

OMG I can't believe she is pregnant. ari1 I thought her new album was just around the corner and a new era set to be starting? fall1

Her era is over before it's even begun... I'm so angry with her. She has really ruined this era for herself IF she starts it off while pregnant, I stan Pink so hopefully she makes the right decision and releases the album next year when she has her body back and can promote/perform amazingly instead of just giving pregnant boring performances (Kelly Clarkson) and lacklustre interviews.

3A4A7CA900000578-0-image-a-87_1478926906

3A4A7CEE00000578-0-image-a-90_1478926934

3A4A7CD500000578-0-image-a-92_1478926946

3A4A7D7500000578-0-image-a-98_1478926999

It's a bit much to be angry at someone for getting pregnant jj4 I understand your disappointed though. I really wanted a new era and was expecting one soon since her tour was almost confirmed. 

51 minutes ago, Cady Heron said:

Accidentally quoted you and for some reason I can't get rid of quote boxes on mobile. Sorry orangu1

OT: I'm happy for her. It's not like we don't have enough music from ha already, so I'm fine with waiting a little longer for the next album as long as it's good, which I'm sure it will be. Also, P!nk never gives half ass performances or lacklustre interviews, so I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg she's an actual CARAVAN   

By the way... no one has ''confirmed'' that she is pregnant     I just know she wouldn't let herself go and become a fat fuck like other disgusting slobs (see Xtina) so we can safely presume

Where did you come from and why aren't you banned yet?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.