Super

Katy Perry delays album release so she can write songs about Hillary Clinton’s defeat in US Election

I’ve learned that Katy Perry has torn up her forthcoming album in order to include new songs ­reacting to recent events — namely DONALD TRUMP’s victory.

The pop star is writing fresh music she hopes will inspire unity as the world comes to terms with the changing political climate. It means her long-anticipated fifth album will be delayed even further.

A music insider revealed: “Katy has reworked the direction of her album so it reflects what she believes to be unsettling and changing times.

She had the album ready to release by the end of the year but . . . has been inspired to write new songs which she wants to add to it.

“As such a vocal Hillary Clinton supporter, she was heavily involved with the presidential election but was shocked at how volatile it became. She hopes her new music can inspire healing, peace and unity after Trump’s win.”

Katy was one of Democrat Hillary’s main supporters. She admitted that her parents were voting Trump but vowed: “We will still all be sitting at the same table for Thanksgiving.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2200837/katy-perry-delays-album-release-so-she-can-write-songs-about-hillary-clintons-defeat-in-us-election/

brit2

Considering the fact that it has been confirmed that she had studio time scheduled as late as December BEFORE the election took place, I'm not buying that the album was done and ready for a year-end release.

do, however, believe that she's still writing, and that this election will heavily influence her productivity.

I don't believe this at all. "Fifth album" she has 3 album. It was not coming at the end of the year and it's coming from the sun...as if she'd scrap what she recorded already! She's probably gonna add stuff. She'd lose a ton of fans if she scraped her entire work she already did.

Posted from my iPod touch using the FOTP app