Americunt

Did Kesha just reveal her new album's title?

19 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Still waiting for Spandex on the Distant Horizon btw

Found a thread, what a throwback almost every user is disappeared dead2

Topic #500 dead2

I never knew this rip4

50 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Since 2010. I checked FOTP since like 2014, but never made an account until last year jj3

I joined FOTP in 2014 when I found it by searching “Kesha forum” on google after keshaforum.com closed. I’m so glad I did yas2 

Just now, Okan said:

I joined FOTP in 2014 when I found it by searching “Kesha forum” on google after keshaforum.com closed. (Lil side info: The user Ke$hamon on ATRL was it’s owner jj2)

shock1

10 minutes ago, Okan said:

I joined FOTP in 2014 when I found it by searching “Kesha forum” on google after keshaforum.com closed. I’m so glad I did yas2 

ny5 

I used to just stalk the Twitters but I never joined a forum until this one

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny5 

I used to just stalk the Twitters but I never joined a forum until this one

I used to be in stan twitter since 2010 fall1 I was such a lifeless child in 2012 waiting for new music and getting excited for her every move but all she was doing was posting her nails and the snippets the flaming lips posted fall1 oh and that summer show in Osaka when all of the animals were perched to see if she’ll sing a new song and joined to a Japanese girl’s livestream but all she did was to show some sushi sellers and random people around. (I waited till 5 am to hear that she didn’t sing any new songs. dead7)

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

I used to be in stan twitter since 2010 fall1 I was such a lifeless child in 2012 waiting for new music and getting excited for her every move but all she was doing was posting her nails and the snippets the flaming lips posted fall1 oh and that summer show in Osaka when all of the animals were perched to see if she’ll sing a new song and joined to a Japanese girl’s livestream but all she did was to show some sushi sellers and random people around. (I waited till 5 am to hear that she didn’t sing any new songs. dead7)

fall1

22 minutes ago, Okan said:

Omg nooo fall1 

I never wanted to join stan twitter cause it was so mean ny5 

So I just had my updates on for all the Kesha and Lady Gaga tweets/Instagrams, and still do to this day cry7